🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000034316.jpg

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Simple dump and chase, Pasta beats every Leaf to the puck and gets an easy chance.

Textbook hockey wins again.
I just want to know what the f*** Morgan Reilly was doing on that play.

Bruins are coming up the ice, Pastrnak curls with speed and Reilly is standing at the hashmarks and doesn't turn around until the puck basically hits the boards.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Despite TML’s rally to even the series, Bawston takes game 7.

Never expected anything less.

Reactions: Jazzguitar

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Well I was hoping Toronto would win but the way they find ways to lose always provides an off-seasons worth of entertainment. Christ. Marner and his daddy need to gtfo off that team, just useless.

Watch Boston get cleaned out by Florida now.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I just want to know what the f*** Morgan Reilly was doing on that play.

Bruins are coming up the ice, Pastrnak curls with speed and Reilly is standing at the hashmarks and doesn't turn around until the puck basically hits the boards.

They all did it, this is Toronto Maple Leafs hockey.

Nylander doesn’t press the dump-in and literally stops skating altogether until the puck is in the net.

Marner sees Pastrnak with a head full of steam blowing by him and does the ol’ “ah somebody else will pick him up” instead of skating with him.

Reilly is so casual on the retrieval until it was clear Pastrnak was getting to it first and driving the net.

That’s like $28,000,000 of sheer laziness on display.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Morgan Reilly you absolute pylon. The Leafs will never, ever go anywhere with him as their top guy back there.

Guy is standing still as the Bruins come up ice. No wonder Pastrnak got there.

100%.

I just don’t think the Leafs get it. Every year they load up on big plodding tough D and don’t realize that they need another high-end D.

Not one that’s just defensive, but one that’s a great two-way D. Their D is painfully slow. Ultimately they need more from their top guys too.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
100%.

I just don’t think the Leafs get it. Every year they load up on big plodding tough D and don’t realize that they need another high-end D.

Not one that’s just defensive, but one that’s a great two-way D. Their D is painfully slow. Ultimately they need more from their top guys too.
Idk if they load up, I think they get the runt of the litter.

Players like Benoit, Edmundson, Lybushkin, Giordano. These guys are not in demand league wide. Liljigren also isn't very good.

It was Reilly and McCabe. Reilly is a clear #2 and McCabe a #4.

They need a #1.

Reactions: NorthernAvsFan

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The script was written, and the Leafs read it to perfection. Ain’t that a beautiful thing.

• Haha
Reactions: S E P H

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad