Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
I am fine with this, but please Boston win the game 7.

f*** no, shitting on Boston sports teams is my favourite. Boston and Philly can get f***ed eternally. Bruins, Flyers, Red Sox, Phillies, Pats, Eagles... All of these losers can go take a flying f***!!!

Also, if Bruins lose this series, then it gives me a chance to cook up some great memes, ranging from references to the 1770 Boston Massacre to the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing (we're past the 10-year-do-not-joke-about embargo).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
(I'm not actually going to make jokes or memes about the Boston Marathon. As much as I love shitting on Boston I still do have compassion for those f***s. All in good fun. :laugh:)

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Is there any way both these f***s can lose? I'd love to switch up between licking Bruins' fans tears and Laffs' fans' tears. God I love to hate both!!!!

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Is there any way both these f***s can lose? I'd love to switch up between licking Bruins' fans tears and Laffs' fans' tears. God I love to hate both!!!!
IMG_6578.jpeg

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
When does Pasta start getting criticized for being pretty big no show the last 3 playoffs? For all the frustration HFAvs has had with Rantanen at least he’s been putting up points. Pasta can’t even do that in the playoffs anymore

Reactions: JudoKoala

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
Boy, Pastrnak looks awful

Boston forward were f***ing terrible in that first period. They don't wanna fight for anything.

I think Bergeron was absolutely the glue holding them all together. Marchand is an excellent player but I simply don't feel like he's anything close to being the brilliant leader that Bergie was.

Reactions: GeoRox89

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
When does Pasta start getting criticized for being pretty big no show the last 3 playoffs? For all the frustration HFAvs has had with Rantanen at least he’s been putting up points. Pasta can’t even do that in the playoffs anymore
The (soon to be) extra 2m Rants is getting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad