Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Florida and Carolina are the only teams I can see winning in the East, and it's all dependent on who they play. If we get there I'd take us, and I'd take Vegas over them. Edmonton is the one team I think they'd beat. Basically I think it's us/Vegas/Canes/Panthers hoisting the cup.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Vt1LyHh.png

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I have the Panthers winning regardless of what happens, but I never expected it to be around a sweep. Pretty brutal since I don't think Lightning has played all that poorly. Some defensive mistakes sure and missing Sergachev hurts a lot, but not the Islanders level bad.

I'm with Hench, out of all teams I've seen play the Avs this year, Florida was by far away the best team easily. If there is one team to break the SCF loser curse, it would be them this year.

Roy tends to get his gut instincts right almost all the time, but he lost it with the goaltending today. Varlamov was far from perfect, but he was not even close to the reason why they were down 0-2 in the series.
Coop is such a smooth, charismatic speaker...

Well, he was a lawyer...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I doubt Sorokin would want out. He's Russian, the only other place he would probably want to go is Florida. Well they already got two Russian goalies. The other New York team has a Russian goalie, too.

He'll stay on the Island.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I doubt Sorokin would want out. He's Russian, the only other place he would probably want to go is Florida. Well they already got two Russian goalies. The other New York team has a Russian goalie, too.

He'll stay on the Island.
New Jersey?

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Couple of thoughts from last night. Kucherov doesn't care and man the Lightning just look cooked. Panthers are REALLY good.

I also don't really know if Roy is going to make it as an NHL coach. The team defense looks a ton like what the Avs did when he was coach. I'm curious if he can get the management to retool a bit. The Islanders have had the same boring team identity since the 90's. I'd love to see if Roy can make that roster a bit more fun with management.

Congrats to the Oilers.

yes, would need to get him to terminate his current contract but surely he would right? I mean, it is the Colorado River we're talking here.
I don't even think they'll get past the Predators.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Amazing that Ovechkin has been in the league 40 years and still seems to have no idea how to skate backwards or play a 2 on 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad