Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Hanifin - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Martinez - Whitecloud

6’3” 207 - 6’4” 215
6’4” 215 - 6’2” 201
6’1” 210 - 6’2” 218

Yeah, good luck with that forecheck when they can all pass the puck, too.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Watching Vegas makes me think we should've tried harder to get Guentzel.
I say Goaltending more than Guentzel.

I think our roster would go toe to toe with Vegas even without Guentzel(Be nice to have Drouin back though)... I'm not sure our goaltending would hold up.

I dunno what goalies were actually available at the deadline but if Saros or Ullmark were available like hinted at, Avs needed to get that deal done.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Gawd, ESPN has become so unwatchable. In addition to the subpar NHL presentation, Sportcenter immediately following decides to take like a third of the screen to post detailed bios of NFL prospects and a countdown to the draft ticker all while they’re talking about both hockey and basketball playoffs. If anyone was that interested in these NCAA players they could easily look up way more info easier online.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Gawd, ESPN has become so unwatchable. In addition to the subpar NHL presentation, Sportcenter immediately following decides to take like a third of the screen to post detailed bios of NFL prospects and a countdown to the draft ticker all while they’re talking about both hockey and basketball playoffs. If anyone was that interested in these NCAA players they could easily look up way more info easier online.
ESPN and hockey just don’t go together

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Kings are terrible.
Subban’s so bad on TV. I actually thought he’d be decent but he’s been a total miss. I don’t think he watches a single game unless he’s on air, and even then his takes are terrible

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Haven't watched anything on that network, outside of live games, for nearly 17 years. Don't miss anything.

Pisses me off that the NFL has gotten in bed with them again, and NFLN is essentially now just an extention of ESPN's NFL coverage.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Kings are terrible.

Subban’s so bad on TV. I actually thought he’d be decent but he’s been a total miss. I don’t think he watches a single game unless he’s on air, and even then his takes are terrible
Yep. He's awful.

I find it hilarious that Dallas won the West and got Vegas in round 1
Wish it was Edmonton vs. Vegas. Oilers v. Kings the 3rd year in a row is so meh.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
That's what I've been saying! I think this could be the worst generation of goalers I've ever seen in my entire life. I did not watch any '70s or '80s hockey though so it might honestly be worse then, but I can't compare...
Today's equipment is multiple generations better. Today's coaching, training, technique and style are superior. Today's goalies are bullet proof compared to the 70's especially...

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Wish it was Edmonton vs. Vegas. Oilers v. Kings the 3rd year in a row is so meh.
Moreso because their route to the final is super easy. If we get there we will have to go through Winnipeg, Vegas and Edmonton - arguably the hardest route you can take.

I hope the series goes 7 but honestly eff Dallas. Love watching them fail. They are frauds - good team but not a true contender like everyone always mislabels every season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad