Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Can Benn and Suter hurry up and retire already (also Dutchy move on elsewhere) so I can stop hating Dallas and just have a good time watching Stankoven? He is going to be an incredible player but he’s also just a great kid

Reactions: henchman21

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Boston is a regular season team and they won't make it far but the Leafs have no defense and no goaltending... they sure couldn't afford to not have Nylander.

Tavares is so far from an 11M player now that it feels like he single-handedly closed their window.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Thus far I haven't seen Jets fans whinge about penalties the way Oilers Canucks and Toronto fans do.

It's a refreshing change that they want their team to play better rather than complaining about refs and conspiracy.
Yeah but you are forgetting the league owes the Oilers the cup and if they don't get it, it's a league wide conspiracy against them.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't care who wins the Vegas/Dallas series as long as it's 7 games and they beat the shit out of each other

The Vegas ratio of SOG/Hits is f***ing insane

70fGdPD.png

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Yeah but you are forgetting the league owes the Oilers the cup and if they don't get it, it's a league wide conspiracy against them.
Never forget that there has been a league wide conspiracy against the Canucks since always and that’s why they read the lottery ball wrong and ended up with Tallon and not Gilbert Perreault. It’s never stopped since then. It’s not just the league it’s the universe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad