Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014-2015 VIII Discussion, picks, and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
He still isn't Marty or Roy and I never want to hear that comparison again.

Crownless king

A large portion of the attention he gets comes from playing for the Rangers.

If he lived out his career in Columbus or Anaheim or Phoenix or Florida, or frankly, most other NHL teams, he'd just be a very good, all-star NHL goalie = FACT.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Kreider is like an assassin you deploy when the Rangers would rather the opponents goalie wasnt able to play

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Sealing the deal has been a Bishop weakness.

He tends to let in a key softy with < 3 minutes to go. I'll be watching for that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A large portion of the attention he gets comes from playing for the Rangers.

If he lived out his career in Columbus or Anaheim or Phoenix or Florida, or frankly, most other NHL teams, he'd just be a very good, all-star NHL goalie = FACT.

True. But as long as their fan base, nbc and our very own Chere try's to make him greater then he is I'm going to relish when he is shot down.

He doesn't belong in the conversion of GOAT. Period.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
A bit surprised and a heck of a defensive effort by Tampa. If they were called the Devils, fans would complaining about how boring lock down hockey is to watch. Still great effort by Tampa. Congrats.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Kreider is like an assassin you deploy when the Rangers would rather the opponents goalie wasnt able to play

It's a shame he was drafted by the Rangers. I liked him so much in the WJC and always hoped they'd trade him before he made it to the NHL.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
A bit surprised and a heck of a defensive effort by Tampa. If they were called the Devils, fans would complaining about how boring lock down hockey is to watch. Still great effort by Tampa. Congrats.

You think?

I'm not seeing great defense out of Tampa in general this game. The last 10 minutes, yes, but I think it's more the fact the Rangers cant score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad