Stanley Cup Finals: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Colorado Avalanche ( Avs lead 3-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
What's going on with Killorn? Only 4 points in the postseason.

He looks much slower out there this year. I don't think he's gotten enough time to recover from his broken leg from last playoffs. He was good to go in training camp but I don't think he's really gotten a chance to rebuild the strength in that leg. It took Stamkos a couple of years to get back to his normal self.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
He's Russian and not a native English speaker, so maybe he doesn't feel that comfortable. Plus, some Russians have dry senses of humor so maybe it just doesn't translate well in English.
Obviously I'm not grading him on his english. But Pavel Datsyuk's english was horrible, and yet you could tell the guy was sharp and had a great sense of humour behind the language barrier. Kucherov... not so much.

Maybe there are quotes where he sounds more thoughtful; the ones I've heard are pretty cringe. No harm intended. Not every player is as intelligent off the ice as they are on.

Reactions: cavs

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Obviously I'm not grading him on his english. But Pavel Datsyuk's english was horrible, and yet you could tell the guy was sharp and had a great sense of humour. Kucherov... not so much.

Maybe there are quotes where he sounds more thoughtful; the ones I've heard are pretty cringe. No harm intended. Not every player is as intelligent off the ice as they are on.
I think he is kind of shy with the cameras, but I am only guessing based on his mannerisms while giving speeches vs how he interacts with his team mates.

Reactions: Lshap

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
JgnIhoq.png

It's not a hook, it's a curled clasp.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
Obviously I'm not grading him on his english. But Pavel Datsyuk's english was horrible, and yet you could tell the guy was sharp and had a great sense of humour behind the language barrier. Kucherov... not so much.

I don’t care what he sounds like doing interviews if he keeps playing like he has. Plus his media talks tend to be legendary

Reactions: Pierre Larouche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad