GDT: Stanley Cup Final

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Someone had to make it. Fire away. Go Bolts!
I’m disappointed….. I was expecting to see a patented spectacular Summer Rose creation and all I get is a “yay… go bolts.”

43AFA9D0-AD30-467C-B772-287FE298D35A.jpeg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Just hoping it's as good as the Toronto v Tampa series.
I have been on the Colorado bandwagon all year. Now, I still would like to see them win everything, but Tampa has shown the heart of a champion. Like you said, I hope it is a good ENTERTAINING ;)series.

Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Anybody else feel a bit of jealousy when they see the fans cheering and jumping up and down in the stands or is that just me? Damn I want to feel that. I vaguely remember being at a playoff game jumping up and down high fiving my buddy and every one around me after a goal. Doing that when you actually believe your team has a chance at the cup must be awesome.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Every year, a friend puts together a list of ex-Coyotes who can get their names the Cup. Of course we have Kuemper, but this year's unlikely player is... Riley Nash.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Anybody else feel a bit of jealousy when they see the fans cheering and jumping up and down in the stands or is that just me? Damn I want to feel that. I vaguely remember being at a playoff game jumping up and down high fiving my buddy and every one around me after a goal. Doing that when you actually believe your team has a chance at the cup must be awesome.
It's unreal. The first SC that Edmonton won was a feeling and memory I will never forget. The city and fans went crazy. Jasper Ave. was packed like there was a parade. It really is special, and I hope one day Phoenix can experience that.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm a Bolts fan too.
How can you not be. The heart of a champion on display. Every series they start is going to be on the road. Not sure if any team has won the SC winning four series starting on the road.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
How can you not be. The heart of a champion on display. Every series they start is going to be on the road. Not sure if any team has won the SC winning four series starting on the road.

Me also being a Bolts fan has nothing to do with any of that and everything to do with getting married to someone who grew up in the Tampa Bay area.

Reactions: PainForShane

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Hey, I saved up enough money for gas to get here and say hi!
hope you are all well.
I think I’m picking the Avs 😁

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I was on the Ava bandwagon all year, but now I can't decide who to cheer for. What Tampa is doing this year really shows a heart of a lion. The big difference in teams, in my view are the goalies and coaching. Kuemper, when on is pretty good, but Vas is on a totally different level, same goes with coaching and Cooper. The one advantage Colorado might have is Tampa might run out of gas.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I was on the Ava bandwagon all year, but now I can't decide who to cheer for. What Tampa is doing this year really shows a heart of a lion. The big difference in teams, in my view are the goalies and coaching. Kuemper, when on is pretty good, but Vas is on a totally different level, same goes with coaching and Cooper. The one advantage Colorado might have is Tampa might run out of gas.
I'm in the same boat, didn't want Tampa to get a third, but man they do impress!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad