Pre-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Final: New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings | Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Just Bring It. Let's get a win here. Otherwise I can only see it ending early: LA in 3.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Main boards are brutal. Please get a win and shut everyone up. Sick of the arrogant fans and clueless analysts

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Gentleman, if you would allow, I have a cheer, a rallying cry if you will. It is one that I heard a great many times and held great significance in my formative years. Ahem.
Team lets go! Four in a row! Go team GO!

Yeaaaaa herb eat your heart out. 6th grade cheer for the win

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
This board will be quite unbearable with another loss, so I think I may avoid it all together tonight.

LGR. 3-2 win and I think Nash carries the team.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Just gotta start skating hard, continue skating hard, and finish skating hard.

The Rangers can skate with the best as long as their rolling four and their legs are moving.

Excited to get John Moore back.

Let's get this 1-1 going back to MSG :nod:

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I'm not a huge fan of Moore, but AV trusts him and balances the time, so that's a huge plus

ak10r

Dec 30, 2006
Fairbanks Alaska
To me, things like this have zero impact on the game, so I'd say where whatever gives you a good vibe. My gf has been naked every game... we've won some, we've lost some. I am certainly not putting clothing on her over superstition ;)

Let me see if I can get my wife to go for this….. Is your GF available? :sarcasm:

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Let's even it up Rangers.
I'm suffocating in the L.A. Kings love-fest, it is everywhere.
Let's give all the sycophantic sheeple a slap and go back to MSG tied 1-1.

Let's Go Rangers. I completely believe in them.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Just gotta start skating hard, continue skating hard, and finish skating hard.

The Rangers can skate with the best as long as their rolling four and their legs are moving.

Excited to get John Moore back.

Let's get this 1-1 going back to MSG :nod:

Yes sir! :handclap:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Just got engaged last night... I would love to have them win and make the weekend perfect in EVERY way!

Congrats! I have to be at a wedding tonight. I told the groom not to worry about the small things tonight. All that matters is that he starts his life w his wife and the Rangers win.

I bought a portable USB charger in hopes of streaming the game on my ipad at my table.

Cake or Death

Not that you owe us anything at this point, you are a terrific fan. That said, some visual aids would be greatly appreciated.:nod::D

I waited many days to see the game today and instead of watching the game you want me to go to the ER to have a camera removed from my ass?

BarbaraAlphanse

Rangers need to win this.

Don't see them winning 4 out of five if they lose.

I'm sure you didn't you see them winning 3/3 against Pitt, also.

Point is everything that happens is unscripted. From LA being one of like 5 NHL teams in history to be able to come back from a 3-0 deficit to the Rangers finally coming back to win a series down 3-1.

No point in saying what is a must win. It would be very helpful to win this game, but we've also come back from 2-0 down in the past to make it a series.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I'm sure you didn't you see them winning 3/3 against Pitt, also.

Point is everything that happens is unscripted. From LA being one of like 5 NHL teams in history to be able to come back from a 3-0 deficit to the Rangers finally coming back to win a series down 3-1.

No point in saying what is a must win. It would be very helpful to win this game, but we've also come back from 2-0 down in the past to make it a series.

I can see both sides. Tonights game being a must win and the Rangers being able to come down from 2-0. Only thing is its hard to compare the Penguins defense and goaltending with that of the Kings. Also the mental fragility of the Pens compared to the Kings.
Youre totally right I was one of those that didn't see them winning 3/3 against the firepower of the Pens. So you never know.

Either way LGR!!! Lets get one on the road tonight.

corduroyg

Apr 10, 2012
nyc
If we want a realistic shot at winning the cup we gotta win tonite. Can't expect to beat these guys 4 out of 5. Win tonite and the cup is right there for us, it's a best of 5 with 3 at the garden. Lose and we're in deep deep doo doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad