GDT: Stanley Cup Final G4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Boston Bruins - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If they come out like they did at the end of the 2nd, we'll tie it up.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Sorry, there is zero excuse for Kelly not scoring there. Pathetic.

Now, for the 3rd...there are 20 minutes in it. Yes, you have to play desperate hockey, but you can't play stupid, desperate hockey. Play smart and go from there.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Bit of a lazy effort from the top guys. Krejci, Horton, Marchand, Seidenberg, and Chara especially. I'm not sure Krejci's had a strong game in the finals. Now is the time.

Thornton and Daugavins look completely overmatched. Not sure what you can do there without Campbell. Soderberg or Caron for dogman is the really the only move. Maybe both, but I doubt that happens.

Bojakees*

Feeling confident, we've got this.

I agree...We have stormed the net at times tonight. Get back to our D style and play our game. One goal will not intimidate us. We own period 3 at home.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Take advantage of Chicago using their timeout already.. pour on as much pressure as you can and make them have to ice it.

The good thing about being down 1 going into the third (if there is such a thing as that being good, lol) is that Chicago may be more prone to trying to preserve that lead for a period rather than build on it.. And Boston is forced to try and tie it up.

The ball is in the Bruin's court as far as setting the tempo for the 3rd goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad