GDT: Stanley Cup Champs come to Calgary : VGK(14-5-2) @ CGY(8-10-3) 730pm MDT SNW

who should be next callup from the Wranglers?

• Total voters

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I'm ready for the piss poor powerplay. Just survive.

Unlucky for Sharangovich.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
polish-knob.gif

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Well done boys, suffering with shit net this early morning but got lucky to watch the key moments. Weegar with a dead brain situation in the third when I was quaking in my pants just for Darth to make another oblivious save! And there he goes, Weegar with a great shot 5 sec before the end of OT!!!

I am fine with the Slovak benching- they have not been playing well and coach addressed it correctly.

This team needs a shooter, call up Coronato and play him next to Backlund & Coleman. Do whatever you want with Huby, he is a non factor and if we can somehow ship him away- do it

Reactions: Boomstick

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hey guys, we're in a playoff spot.
debating-unsure.gif

How bout Daniel freaking Vladar tho
nice to see Darth have a big start

GOATed- Dusty Nickel what a beauty

Great - lots of guys up here. Vlad #1 but also Backlund, Kadri, Zadorov, Sharangovich, Greer the standouts

Good - The duality of MacKenzie Weegar, horrendous giveaway for a breakaway late in the 3rd, end to end rush for the GWG in OT. Huberdeau is trying out there man, I got time for a guy like that. Andersson maybe a little up and down but the up is excellent. Coleman, Pospisil, Mangiapane were all forechecking and creating chances as well. Team defense seems like it's improving. Zary continues to play with confidence. Hanifin I've always been warm/cold on but lately it has been much more warm.

Pretty alright - Gilbert a better game from him. Laid some lumber, cpl big hits. Lindy seems like he's more willing to make plays lately. Needs to heat it up. Not sure what Ruz did wrong but might have been Huska just shortening the bench. Dube was better? If only he could make a pass.

Last edited:

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
debating-unsure.gif

How bout Daniel freaking Vladar tho
nice to see Darth have a big start

Great - lots of guys up here. Vlad #1 but also Backlund, Kadri, Zadorov, Sharangovich, Greer the standouts

Good - The duality of MacKenzie Weegar, horrendous giveaway for a breakaway late in the 3rd, end to end rush for the GWG in OT. Huberdeau is trying out there man, I got time for a guy like that. Andersson maybe a little up and down but the up is excellent. Coleman, Pospisil, Mangiapane were all forechecking and creating chances as well. Team defense seems like it's improving. Zary continues to play with confidence. Hanifin I've always been warm/cold on but lately it has been much more warm.

Pretty alright - Gilbert a better game from him. Laid some lumber, cpl big hits. Lindy seems like he's more willing to make plays lately. Needs to heat it up. Not sure what Ruz did wrong but might have been Huska just shortening the bench. Dube was better? If only he could make a pass.
Good evaluation minus Huberdeau- 10.5 mil vet should not been trying, he should be delivering. These excuses are becoming tiring!

Also you forgot to add Tanev within your “great” taxonomy.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
f*** it, I'm planning the parade route.

Starts in Lethbridge, goes up highway 2 to Edmonton, circles around Rogers Arena, then back to Calgary to wrap it up with each player riding the cup down the bobsled track

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Good evaluation minus Huberdeau- 10.5 mil vet should not been trying, he should be delivering. These excuses are becoming tiring!

Also you forgot to add Tanev within your “great” taxonomy.
It's disappointing. But at this point I'd just evaluate Huberdeau separate from his contract or else you'll never be satisfied. It's simply unlikely he lives up to it.

Us Panthers fans had to do the same with Bobrovsky. Every GDT for the first few years, users would pile on him nonstop. But we learned to temper our expectations and accepted he'd never live up to the contract.

Reactions: Fig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad