Standard moves that we barely see in WWE anymore

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I was watching a video just a few minutes ago and I can't recall the last time I saw a wrestler use a crucifix pin. That got me to thinking what other moves who were standard a decade ago that we barely see nowadays?

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
does anybody use a sleeper as a finisher anymore?

WWF_Wrestling-Classic-1987_main-event_Roddy-Pipper_sleeper_Hulk-Hogan.JPG

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Good call on the test of strength, used to be a decent way to start a match. Does anybody use the spine buster anymore beside Triple H? Another one is the atomic drop.

Ahhhh frickin' LOVED Hart's atomic drop. Lawler was the best to sell it.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
As mentioned, very few body slams which is odd to me. Very few power slams as well. Doesn't seem like there are too many power bombs either. Also very rarely see guys pressed overhead anymore.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
As mentioned, very few body slams which is odd to me. Very few power slams as well. Doesn't seem like there are too many power bombs either. Also very rarely see guys pressed overhead anymore.
Yeah I recall Ryback and Cesaro being the only ones who do stuff like body slams or Military Presses, I actually miss those.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
You've got powerbombs as finishers from Owens and Crews, Reigns and Bubba have none finisher ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad