Stamkos or Tavares

Who is better right now?

• Total voters

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Stamkos has started to heat up after a slow start whereas Tavares seems to be slowing down recently. They have almost identical stats at the moment. So who is better RIGHT NOW.

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Should be a 3rd option, about the same.

Nice to see stammer get that hatty from his old office

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Nothing bias about the timing of this poll or the op at all lol

Yes im biased. Doesn't mean the poll will be. Tavares seems to be leading right now.

I wrote the op like that because i felt like people would just vote for Tavares without thinking because of all the hype he has and because Stamkos gets so much hate around here.

Mar 26, 2010
Tavares at this point, but I am am a Stamkos fan as well.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Stamkos has started to heat up after a slow start whereas Tavares seems to be slowing down recently. They have almost identical stats at the moment. So who is better RIGHT NOW.
Tavares has slowed down? Lmao he's been incredibly consistent actually. He hasn't gone more than 2 games in a row without a point this season, and that only happened once, so more often than not he's scoring a point at least every other game.

And if we want to talk about linemates, Stamkos' most common linemates have been Kucherov, Palat and Gourde. Tavares has had Marner and Hyman. So again it's not like JT has an advantage there either.

Reactions: Mats13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad