Stafford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape Clutch

Jul 19, 2004
Garret Stafford

I don't know how many times it has been talked about and argued and disregarded but I have a question about the Incident between Alexander Perezhogin and Stafford

If you do not like where this Thread is heading Plz Stop at the lines below no need for bad arguments insults etc...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why is Stafford not being Charged for anything... Not even Assault? Didn't he Cross check Perez many times before swinging at him? Clipping him on the Head? I'd like to know from a couple of the Posters here why he's being Left alone, but the kid from Kahzakstan has to take it all.

Why is this thing Painted as if ONLY the Kazahks kid did something, like Stafford is an angel and did nothing to PROVOKE this action.

Again, if you do not like this post you should have stoped reading at the line..... and now since u don't like it after having read it and disregarded perfectly clear instructions please Ignore this post.

Last edited:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Mods please rename this thread Garret Stafford, or something better.

Kafka

Mar 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
The only fact there is no charge against Stafford completely discredit the accusations on Perezhogin. I think that, like the AHL did, the police wants to punish the consequences instead of the act... but from what I remember, justice doesn't work that way. I'm not affraid about this affair, specially cause while Stafford premeditetly attempted to hit Perezhogin's head with his stick (and did), Perezhogin just turned around, holding his stick like an axe... if Stafford wasn't down on his knees, then I wouldn't be writting these sentences here.

Perezhogin will be innocent for sure.... for Bertuzzi, I don't know... it's hard for him to show nothing was premeditated.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
For the 1000th time. Stafford did not hit Perezhogin in the head. In the process of trying to get up, he swung his stick OVER Perezhogins head in one motion. If he was trying to hit him, it would have been quite easy for him to do so. Watch Staffords motions again. A swing over the head, and he's right onto his elbows trying to get up. If he had been trying to hit him, he could have easily.

This is not the first time this happened people. It happens all the time in the NHL. The only difference here is that the other player misinterpreted the players actions, and decided to respond as if he had been attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad