OT: Stadium Series Parking

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Go Metro!

I'd be a bit leary of that option....sounds like they don't even start the shuttles until after 5pm, you may need to get in line long before that if you want to get there before puck drops.

Also, what's the situation with taking the metro back? I think your screwed no matter which way you go.

PredragD

May 5, 2011
Go Metro!

I've used it for Dodgers games and it ain't half bad. It can only seem slow if you try to get there right before the game starts. Leaving the game with it is much better than driving.

Alternatively for those that don't mind walking, I've parked on Sunset for night games before and made the trek up to the stadium from there. You can find free street parking though some of you might not have the endurance for the hike up.

Captain Mittens*

Thanks for posting this, I bought my parking pass yesterday

I'd be a bit leary of that option....sounds like they don't even start the shuttles until after 5pm, you may need to get in line long before that if you want to get there before puck drops.

Also, what's the situation with taking the metro back? I think your screwed no matter which way you go.

I have a friend who lives on the side of the hill so I'll probably walk up the hill anyway. Hell, you could probably hitchhike up the hill if you really want an adventure!

FPotvin39

Pad Stacker
Jan 18, 2007
So Cal
At little of topic here but I have heard from one person that works for the Kings and one person that works for the Ducks and they both said that they are being offered up to 4 stadium series tickets for $30 each by their employers. I'm sure the reason this is happening is because they want a sellout but it's really ridiculous

Howiester

Dec 7, 2008
Los Angeles
At little of topic here but I have heard from one person that works for the Kings and one person that works for the Ducks and they both said that they are being offered up to 4 stadium series tickets for $30 each by their employers. I'm sure the reason this is happening is because they want a sellout but it's really ridiculous

Well who wants to pay $200+ per ticket plus parking? I'd love to go but not at those prices.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
A lot of money to be made on parking. I heard on XM radio they are charging 5 dollars extra for handicapped parking for convieniance and additional parking staff. Is that typical for Staples? I know they don't do that for the Dodgers.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Just got tickets, first row left field pavilion for $130. Thanks for the link to the parking pass, got that as well. Now all I need to know is will I be able to see the game?

Captain Mittens*

A lot of money to be made on parking. I heard on XM radio they are charging 5 dollars extra for handicapped parking for convieniance and additional parking staff. Is that typical for Staples? I know they don't do that for the Dodgers.
charging extra for handicapped parking should be illegal

Just got tickets, first row left field pavilion for $130. Thanks for the link to the parking pass, got that as well. Now all I need to know is will I be able to see the game?

That's a good question. I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade my tickets or take my chances at moving around once I get there.

There are some tickets in the reserve level on Barry's tickets for $92. Those are near the outfield but then there are some behind home plate for $125. I think prices might drop even further but considering I spent $50 for my ticket, I might just take my chances moving around.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
That's a good question. I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade my tickets or take my chances at moving around once I get there.

There are some tickets in the reserve level on Barry's tickets for $92. Those are near the outfield but then there are some behind home plate for $125. I think prices might drop even further but considering I spent $50 for my ticket, I might just take my chances moving around.

Can I sit on your lap?

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
You're going to see some cheaper tickets a day or two out on broker sites. They aren't sold out yet (are they?) and there's plenty of stock on stubhub and Barry's. Anyone who has sold on StubHub knows sellers get the option to automatically lower the prices on tickets the closer they get to the event time.

Can I sit on your lap?

Buy a tub of popcorn and I'm in!

You're going to see some cheaper tickets a day or two out on broker sites. They aren't sold out yet (are they?) and there's plenty of stock on stubhub and Barry's. Anyone who has sold on StubHub knows sellers get the option to automatically lower the prices on tickets the closer they get to the event time.

The most expensive seats are still available on ticketmaster, among other places in the stadium. There were 13 tix together in reserve 56 on Barry's tix for $92 but now there are 4 left for $99. I'm sure there will be sub $100 tix avail Fri night or game day but I think these are all hard tix so you'll have to pick them up more than likely.

I've score $20 100 level seats on Barry's the day of a game. Prices fluctuate drastically on there and always fall considerably the day of the game. They must have some amazon pricing algorithm that adjust prices with demand and site traffic.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Buy a tub of popcorn and I'm in!

The most expensive seats are still available on ticketmaster, among other places in the stadium. There were 13 tix together in reserve 56 on Barry's tix for $92 but now there are 4 left for $99. I'm sure there will be sub $100 tix avail Fri night or game day but I think these are all hard tix so you'll have to pick them up more than likely.

I've score $20 100 level seats on Barry's the day of a game. Prices fluctuate drastically on there and always fall considerably the day of the game. They must have some amazon pricing algorithm that adjust prices with demand and site traffic.

Yah, I was looking at $169 tickets this past weekend and found $130 today, I think you'll see a panic in the next few days from gougers who got caught with their pants down. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
Can anyone who has a good deal of experience driving to Dodger Stadium recommend the best to & into the park? There are a variety of exits off the 5, 110, and the 101. And ways to go once you get off at the exits. We're planning on coming down the 5, and if anyone has insight into the best way to avoid the most traffic, I'd appreciate hearing it.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
What a nightmare. Just another reason to stay home and enjoy it on my 60" HD TV.

Yea I'm with you. High ticket prices, high priced and pain in the butt parking. And no tailgating in the stadium . My big screen with friends and cheap beer sounding like a better decision each passing day.

Ron*

Yea I'm with you. High ticket prices, high priced and pain in the butt parking. And no tailgating in the stadium . My big screen with friends and cheap beer sounding like a better decision each passing day.

Sounds like sour grapes to me, but have fun anyway drinking cheap beer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad