Pre-Game Talk: Stadium Series: New York Rangers vs New York Islanders | February 18th | 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Change is vital no matter what happens this season. This exact group simply can't be brought back again next season.
The chorus keeps getting louder.

What will happen if they embarrass us?
Would this sway ownership and or Lou I wonder?
I hope we show up and battle.....
It's not the first time we've been beaten on national tv. We will go on.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Just win baby.

In the absence of a win, maybe Matty Marts might give Trouba a flying elbow, accidentally of course.

Both things would be even better.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsTBOW

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009

Abradolf Lincler

Emancipating your inferior genes
Nov 16, 2011
NC
Reactions: SI and Kevin27NYI

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006

I think these look FIRE

I know it might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it is right amount of orange - never a big fan of the pumpkin - the TEXT ISLES looks retro and old school.
I just don't like the use of the nickname... ISLES. I'm also on the fence with this suggestions... But I would've liked to have seen something with the initials "NYI" instead. Maybe the "I" could've been done in the silhouette of a lighthouse? As another option?

Reactions: SI

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
I believe it's to hide ongoing construction in those areas to expand the field to accommodate the World Cup Final MetLife is hosting. Pretty sure I read that fact somewhere
Hey, it’s Ny/Nj stadium for the World Cup…:D

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I just don't like the use of the nickname... ISLES. I'm also on the fence with this suggestions... But I would've liked to have seen something with the initials "NYI" instead. Maybe the "I" could've been done in the silhouette of a lighthouse? As another option?

I'd like to see it with the NY logo on it instead.

Reactions: Throttle

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I come in peace. Rangers PP is like 1 for 20 in their last half dozen plus games (I think around 8). They have gone really cold, they were #1 or #2 for the entire year but haven't been good lately.
I always enjoy the preface by fans of the opposition as they post.

Their 1-20 avg will enjoy the Isles awful PK. You’ll be 3-5 tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I have absolutely no interest in this game.

- Never been a fan of the outdoor games, the aesthetics.

-As mentioned, the outcome has little relevance to NYI’s fate.

-A day game.

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Not that our uniforms are nice be any means, but I actually think the r4g$ ones are just as bad.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
Change is vital no matter what happens this season. This exact group simply can't be brought back again next season.
As much as it pains me, but we need to move on from Lee. Been a huge supporter of his since we drafted him, but it's very evident he's not the same player he once was. Doesn't provide much anymore. However, getting rid of that contract will be next to impossible.

We'll need to move on from Clutterbuck, Martin, Pageau, and I really wish we can move on from Mayfield. But after signing that extension that's another immovable contract.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Anyone know what the intermission entertainment will be tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad