Stadium Series Jersey Unveiling

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
Bb9Isu3CIAAOA6R.jpg

member 151739

They chose Sharp to model it in case it's a horrible jersey. People will be too busy looking at Sharp's beautiful face.

Nothingman*

Well….since there is not an Edge jersey on the continent to buy Reebok must have fully converted over to making these jerseys. I was trying to buy a red Edge Keith but will have to wait until Feb.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
They chose Sharp to model it in case it's a horrible jersey. People will be too busy looking at Sharp's beautiful face.

Except this might be the worst picture of Patrick Sharp's face I've ever seen. Not digging the Brian Burke-ish hairstylings. :laugh:

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Well….since there is not an Edge jersey on the continent to buy Reebok must have fully converted over to making these jerseys. I was trying to buy a red Edge Keith but will have to wait until Feb.

Call the main store. I know they have them at the UC and probably at the store on Michigan Avenue.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Bb9iIk4CEAEqYwv.jpg

So damn close to being perfect.... If only it didn't have the Chromehawks logo... It just looks like it's ironed on from a distance.

Want a black jersey, too, but going to be waiting for the actual alt to come back to get one.

member 151739

So damn close to being perfect.... If only it didn't have the Chromehawks logo... It just looks like it's ironed on from a distance.

The lighting makes the logo look worse than it is, but I agree, a regular Indian head logo would have been ideal.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Oh, and the arm striping doesn't go all the way around.

Reebok, I know these are tough times, but was saving $0.08 per sweater in materials really worthwhile?

member 151739

I will never understand the stripes that don't go all the around. It looks tacky.

atomicfroster*

HOLY HELL, are they have the asain knockoff sites make these?

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
The only thing that could redeem a sliver of the fail is if the logo turned blue in the cold or something

zac

Apr 29, 2009
I hate black jerseys (Bulls blacks are just putrid). Not a fan of this look at all (the throw back logo was a better look).

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
I like everything except the stupid logo treatment. Looks like they just threw a photoshop filter on it and called it a day. Looks lame.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
not bad.

but i already own an old black 3rd jersey that i'll wear to soldier field. Close enough that I'm not gonna pay for an iron-on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad