GDT: Stadium Series Alumni Game: Avalanche vs Red Wings | 5 PM MT | February 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Am I crazy for thinking Legace/Conklin are going to be much better than Roy. 4 years away from pro hockey as opposed to 13. Everyone keeps talking about how one roster looks better than the other but we aren't talking about guys in their prime here lol. Guys like Fischer and Lidstrom should be the best players out there. Of course Bourque and Ozo are in fantastic shape but the younger guys should be the better players. Foppa can barely walk on his foot.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Am I crazy for thinking Legace/Conklin are going to be much better than Roy. 4 years away from pro hockey as opposed to 13. Everyone keeps talking about how one roster looks better than the other but we aren't talking about guys in their prime here lol. Guys like Fischer and Lidstrom should be the best players out there. Of course Bourque and Ozo are in fantastic shape but the younger guys should be the better players. Foppa can barely walk on his foot.
I mean yea.. But Legace and Conklin suck. I think Roy will better them.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
God, I love this heartless *****.

Claude_medium.jpg

I think the word(s) you are looking for are despicable jackhole. I cannot stand him. The hit on Draper was undefendable. Having met him after retirement, my opinion only worsened...complete jerk, worse than young Elway even.

But I hate McCarty more. The sucker punch on Lemieux in the March 27th 1997 game was bad enough...continuing to throw punch on the turtle, eh. But then he gets Lemieux over to the boards, and knees/kicks him in the face. Should have been tossed from the game....but a lot of guys should have that game, including Roy.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm guessing Hedgie comes out of this game with the MVP honors. Maybe the best pure hands out of any of them and probably still has em. He's gonna get some snipes in on the weaker goalies, and Foppa's gonna set him up for at least a couple.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

Sure but Detroit has old players of their own. Not thrilled about Billington's part though.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Can't wait to see Forsberg on the ice again. At least this time they can't lose 9-1 to the Flames :laugh:

Hopefully Haynes will get to yell "Gooooall!! Suuper Joe!" as well

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
My office looks across Cherry Creek at the Pepsi Center, and it's awesome today - just a steady stream of Avs sweaters (and yes, a few of those other ones) coming into the city.

I can't wait for the game tonight! :scared:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

I don't believe Fisher can exert himself too much.

I think Hejduk is easily going to look like the best player out there. I thought he still had something to give at the NHL level heading into the 13-14 season before he retired

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Man...it breaks my heart as a hockey fan to hear Forsberg say that even skating isn't fun anymore because of the pain in his foot.

Hoping that nothing bad happens tonight for him.

Oh, and also--Go Avs.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
While you guys will be looking forward to Forsberg's puck hog ability, I will be looking at my bro Valeri Kamensky. :sarcasm: One of the most underrated players ever in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad