Injury Report: Staal in Covid protocol

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
The one saving grace is that we do seem to be catching strays on our players and not one big slug of them. It does seem reassuring that as far as we can tell from the outside they are taking the distancing seriously. If they weren't, you'd be seeing a much more frequent rash of breakouts.

Reactions: Bench

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
No. Since he's been out, we've gone on a five game win streak.
With Staal and Lindstrom (and Stetcher) out, we don't really have much of an option any more.

And I don't think he would be the option, but I'm curious... Just saw that Witkowski got suspended for a hit in the AHL. Is he also suspended from NHL action?

Am I blanking on someone or are we in a rough spot defensively for right now? Who is the 6th D? Renouf? But we'd prefer a right hand shot? Do we go to Ryan Murphy? Wyatt Newpower?

Last edited:

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014
Unfortunately some people take it too far.

But can't we at least call him Danny "Typhoid Mary" Dekeyser, with a disclaimer that Danny Dekeyser is in no way responsible for the recent string of covid infections on the Detroit Red Wings and this is an intentionally tasteless joke playing on the theme of blaming everything on this season's favorite scapegoat?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
You don’t want to watch Seider playing 30 minutes a game against all star level talent? I am Unbelievably excited for it.
Seider is not going to help Germany win medals. In my memory Larkin got puck on his nuts and until now didn't play his level of hockey. Vrana also got injuried playing for national team just last spring.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
With Staal and Lindstrom (and Stetcher) out, we don't really have much of an option any more.

And I don't think he would be the option, but I'm curious... Just saw that Witkowski got suspended for a hit in the AHL. Is he also suspended from NHL action?

Am I blanking on someone or are we in a rough spot defensively for right now? Who is the 6th D? Renouf? But we'd prefer a right hand shot? Do we go to Ryan Murphy? Wyatt Newpower?

Ryan Murphy is the only RhD I would consider from AHL.

Definitely not Witkowski.

Think Oesterle has most experience from right side and he could go there, with smallest possible mins (Putting heavy load for Seider & Hronek)

DeKeyser - Seider (15min - 25min)
Leddy - Hronek (20min - 25min)
Renouf - Oesterle (15min - 10min)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad