Post-Game Talk: St.Louis @ Senators - 7:30 p.m. - "Remember Hull" Edition

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Damn it really should be :

Tkachuk-White-Ryan (good 2nd line?)
Duclair-Anisimov-Namestnikov (good 2nd/3rd line?)
Abramov-Tierney-Brown (good 3rd line?)
Ennis-Pageau-Boedker (good 4th line?)
Sabourin

Unless DJ Smith has instructions that he has to tank to keep his job? lol

Agreed. I do feel like you could easily switch any of Anisimov, Tierney and Pageau and it would still work pretty well.

Personally I like Pageau better with Namestnikov and Duclair so I'd switch him with Artem but I really like the winger combos as you laid them out.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Lower bowl and middle 200 tickets are incredibly cheap for this game on Stubhub. Great deal to see the Stanley Cup champs.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Lower bowl and middle 200 tickets are incredibly cheap for this game on Stubhub.

Probably at least partly due to all the free tickets the Sens were giving away to fans who bought Home Opener tickets... there was a 2-for-1 promotion where if you bought a ticket to see the Rangers, you got a free ticket to either this game, or... I think the Minnesota game?

In any case, I imagine a lot of those freebies went straight to the resale market.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
jet-3.jpg

I prefer this pic of Bobby:
upload_2019-10-10_13-25-6.jpeg

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I think you're a bit presumptuous to declare that the Sens will be the 2020 Stanley Cup champions, but I understand the confidence

Didn't they won their Stanley cup after beating the leafs in preseason?

Their are already the champ

Reactions: Xspyrit

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Damn it really should be :

Tkachuk-White-Ryan (good 2nd line?)
Duclair-Anisimov-Namestnikov (good 2nd/3rd line?)
Abramov-Tierney-Brown (good 3rd line?)
Ennis-Pageau-Boedker (good 4th line?)
Sabourin

Unless DJ Smith has instructions that he has to tank to keep his job? lol

How can any of these lines be label a good line when the game starts and they proceed to do nothing productive on the ice?

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Hoping for a win but I don't see how they will be able to defend against St. Louis....

4 - 3 loss.. Regulation

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hoping for a win but I don't see how they will be able to defend against St. Louis....

4 - 3 loss.. Regulation

That is very irrationally optimistic for a last place team that has traded all of its best UFA players facing the SC winner.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Good to see DJ's favorites continue to get prime top 6 and top 4 roles. I guess it should be expected, he was taught by Mike Babcock, the master of unwarranted favoritism.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad