OT: St Louis Gametime: Where?

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
So it’s been a while since I’ve been to the Savvis Center and had a crisp $10 ready for a couple of Gametimes to enjoy during the game. However, no were to be seen. Have they stopped selling them at the games?

Mar 6, 2012
I loved the gametime mags too. They still have a site, but I don't think it's super popular anymore. I still follow them on twitter. I got the special issue they put out when we won the cup.

St. Louis Blues Schedule, Roster, News, and Rumors | St. Louis Game Time

But you reminded me of how insane it used to be to be a smoker and go to Blues games... and make that mad dash to the garage to smoke a cig or two rapidly amongst 100s of other frantic smokers... and then race back... don't miss that life...

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I loved the gametime mags too. They still have a site, but I don't think it's super popular anymore. I still follow them on twitter. I got the special issue they put out when we won the cup.

St. Louis Blues Schedule, Roster, News, and Rumors | St. Louis Game Time

But you reminded me of how insane it used to be to be a smoker and go to Blues games... and make that mad dash to the garage to smoke a cig or two rapidly amongst 100s of other frantic smokers... and then race back... don't miss that life...
It feels just like yesterday being ~8 years old in the parking garage with my dad and all the other smokers and watching two red wings fans just get verbally abused the whole intermission :laugh:

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad