Post-Game Talk: St-Louis does what Ducharme don't. 2 in a row.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
FB_IMG_1645393331928.jpg

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Winning feels gooood man! Habs got a top 2 pick pretty much locked at this point, let's enjoy these wins hehe!

It's crazy how much better they look with MSL at the helm, I'm already ready to take off that interim tag and see where he can take this team in the next few years. Not bad for a peewee coach hehe.

The 1st and 4th lines had great games. Chiarot had an A+ performance in front of the scouts hehe. Romanov also had a quietly very good game

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Winning feels gooood man! Habs got a top 2 pick pretty much locked at this point, let's enjoy these wins hehe!

It's crazy how much better they look with MSL at the helm, I'm already ready to take off that interim tag and see where he can take this team in the next few years. Not bad for a peewee coach hehe.

The 1st and 4th lines had great games. Chiarot had an A+ performance in front of the scouts hehe. Romanov also had a quietly very good game

As long as we grab 1 or 2 more picks/kids at the deadline i can enjoy all the wins. Still gotta plan for next year. Build some cap space just in case an opportunity arise and improve the prospects pool that's how we will get out of this.

Reactions: Redux91 and FLHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad