Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Blues Top-20 Prospects:
1) Jordan Kyrou - 83.3% (Run-off Vote)
2) Scott Perunovich - 76.9%

After the run-off vote, Jordan Kyrou is your #1 prospect with Scott Perunovich comes in at #2. Both are definitely top-end prospects that could both find themselves as a top-6/top-4 fixture in the near future. Even if the Blues pool has taken a step back from previous years, both prospects would be highly regarded regardless of if they were in another team's possession.

With that the new rules are as stands:
  1. Any Blues prospect that has played less than 65 games will be considered a "prospect".
  2. Any Blues prospect below the age of 25 will be eligible.
  3. The prospect has to be Blues property at this current stage.
  4. Voting will take 2 days for the first ~10 spots (+/- 2-3) and then switch to a longer timeline to allow more chances to vote.
I hope these rules are acceptable. If there are any concerns, please voices them. Without further ado, let's see who will be crowned the #3 Blues prospect.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
As for myself... I don't know. I think Kostin, Alexandrov, and Kostin are all in the same tier for me at this moment. I don't see top-6 for any of them, but I do see NHL talent from all three. I could easily see all of them become bottom-9 players. I went with Alexandrov as I think his complete game is the best of the three at this moment. Kostin has talent and skill, but I think his game will require more refinement so he can find his role. I would suggest he focus either becoming more of bottom line bruiser or play his game more like Maroon in order to solidify his place in a lineup. Neighbours is too raw at this moment. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't see his talent being greater than the other two in order to justify placing him higher up.

It's going to be a toss-up for the next 5 spots for me. Any of Mikkola, Kostin, Alexandrov, Neighbours, and Hofer will be in the running for me.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
I'll go with Kostin because of his NHL readiness between the 3 big forward prospects but I'm a little confused why Husso isn't on the list.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
To me, Hofer probably has the highest upside of anyone left. He might not be as likely to make the NHL, but he could have a real impact on the team. I expect the rest to be bottom 6/3rd paring guys, whereas Hofer could be a starter.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Y’all are way overrating Kostin.

Maybe. Or the rest of our prospect pool sucks. I will always rate a guy with even the slimmest chance of being a top 6/top 4 player ahead of a guy 100% destined to be an average 4th liner/bottom pair. Klim and Kyrou are the only guys with any high end upside at all in our entire prospect pool, imo, so I have them 1 and 2. Then the goalies, who are a crap shoot, then all the rest of the muckers.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Maybe. Or the rest of our prospect pool sucks. I will always rate a guy with even the slimmest chance of being a top 6/top 4 player ahead of a guy 100% destined to be an average 4th liner/bottom pair. Klim and Kyrou are the only guys with any high end upside at all in our entire prospect pool, imo, so I have them 1 and 2. Then the goalies, who are a crap shoot, then all the rest of the muckers.
perunovich and I guess Matthias Laferriere say whats up. Also Alexandrov is a really solid twf with some skill as well (think Lars Eller type)

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Our prospect pool isn't sexy at all.....but I think theres some substance in there still. Guys like Kyrou, Kostin, Neighbours, Perunovich, Alexandrov Mikkola and Tucker could all have important roles on this team down the road, tuckers feet/overall pace of play adjustment might hold him back the most, but otherwise these could be key cogs for us down the line, We just need to make sure we have high end core talent to put them around.

Reactions: Bluesnatic27

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I'd have vote Gomer Pyle (Neighbors) but missed the deadline.

3. Neighbors
4. Husso
5. Alexandrov
6. Kostin
7. Peterson
8. Mikkola
9. Washkurak
10.Hofer
11.McGing
12.Ellis
13. Zherenko
14. Kaspick