12) Tyler Tucker - 43.6%
13) Leo Loof - 32.4%
14) Tanner Dickinson - 35.7%
15) Vadim Zherenko - 35.3%
16) Dylan Peterson - 48.6
17) Keean Washkurak - 57.1%
18) Mathias Laferriere - 53.3%
19) Hugh McGing - 50.0%

Logan Brown has officially become the new 5th overall prospect in the St. Louis pool.

I apologize as a I did screw up the poll and didn't notice until after it was over. I meant to have an option that specified if we believed he wasn't a top-18 prospect so he would be put back into the pool with the remaining Blues prospects. I think he had a commanding number of votes that put him safely in the top-10, so I don't think it impacted the overall votes too much. However, I will open up another poll similar to the last one if enough of you believe it necessary. If not, we shall just move on keeping Brown where he is.

Alas, now we shall round out the top-20 with the remaining pool (unless Brown's voting needs a re-count). Let's get this started!

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Easily Galloway, especially when you look at the rest.

Vorobyov is an overaged Russian winger (and I don't even think he's made the KHL yet, so I'm not holding out hope for him).

Beck was an overaged college defenseman (not sure about how he's done in college, and maybe he turns a new leaf like Parayko did, but I doubt it).

Kaspick doesn't look like he'll do much of anything (he was promising at one point, but that point is long gone).

Cranley is a goalie (and in all honesty, I don't value goalies much at all; I'd have put Hofer, Ellis and Zherenko much lower than they were. Zherenko, in all honesty, probably won't even come over.)

But yeah, we have five good prospects - four of whom are close to graduation (Perunovich, Kostin, Neighbours, Alexandrov, Bolduc), several intriguing prospects who may or may not pan out (Robertsson, Brown (I'm pretty sure he'll graduate this year, one way or another), Loof (I'd say that I like him the most compared to the others.), Kessel, Peterson, Dickinson), and a whole lot of bottom pairing defensemen, bottom six forwards, and a bunch of goalies who I'm not certain will ever pan out.

My point is that - barring major development by the likes of Bolduc, Robertsson, Loof, Dickinson, Peterson, Kessel, and maybe a player coming out of nowhere like Blais did (maybe Brown? Who knows with him?) - this is going to be a bottom five prospect system. Is it a concern now? Maybe not, but I'm very concerned for the future of this organization when Schenn, Faulk, Krug, and other contracts age poorly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad