Prospect Info: St. Louis Blues Top-20 Prospects: #17

Who is the St. Louis Blues' #17 Prospect?

• Andrei Bakanov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Cranley

• Tyson Galloway

• Marc-Andre Gaudet

• Brady Lyle

• Keean Washkurak

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
2022 Prospect Rankings:

#1 Zachary Bolduc (75.8%)
#2 Jake Neighbours (50.9%)
#3 Jimmy Snuggerud (51%)
#4 Scott Perunovich (86.8%)
#5 Joel Hofer (50%)
#6 Alexei Toropchenko (55.3%)
#7 Nikita Alexandrov (33.3%)
#8 Matt Kessel (38.7%)
#9 Klim Kostin (51.4%)
#10 Leo Lööf (31%)
#11 Simon Robertsson (26.7%)
#12 Michael Buchinger (28.0%)
#13 Colten Ellis (23.5%)
#14 Aleksanteri Kaskimäki (39.4%)
#15 Tanner Dickinson (32.3%)
#16 Arseny Koromyslov (37.5%)
#17 ?

You can change your vote.

Poll closes tomorrow.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Out of what’s left, I’ll take a flyer on Sim. The London Knights are notorious for not giving their younger players much ice time AND he missed what should’ve been his rookie OHL season because of the covid canceled season. I think the Blues may have found a late round gem whose true talent wasn’t able to be displayed before his draft day.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Voted for Peterson. Sim will be next. Other than those guys, I'm not sure. I just know that I won't vote for Zherenko or Cranley, much like I wouldn't vote for Ellis or Hofer. Goalies are just too volatile, too different than position players.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Voted for Peterson.

BTW, I see Bakanov is in the list. Is that a mistake as he only has a AHL contract? Or are we also going to add Luce and Guy?

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Voted for Peterson.

BTW, I see Bakanov is in the list. Is that a mistake as he only has a AHL contract? Or are we also going to add Luce and Guy?
I added Bakanov cuz I wanted to.

He is NOT Blues property and I'm not even sure he is signed to an AHL deal. That was blurb on STLToday (might be a mistake), but I've found no official notice.

He was definitely signed to a PTO with the Blues.

I know Caser (RusProspects mod) would prefer I not add him, but these are just informal polls and we are scraping the barrel.

Should I leave in Bakanov? I don't care either way, but I'd like to leave him in.

Luce and Guy? idk These polls will be wrapped up by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
I added Bakanov cuz I wanted to.

He is NOT Blues property and I'm not even sure he is signed to an AHL deal. That was blurb on STLToday (might be a mistake), but I've found no official notice.

He was definitely signed to a PTO with the Blues.

I know Caser (RusProspects mod) would prefer I not add him, but these are just informal polls and we are scraping the barrel.

Should I leave in Bakanov? I don't care either way, but I'd like to leave him in.

Luce and Guy? idk These polls will be wrapped up by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I know Bakanov's supposed AHL deal was mentioned on NHL.com, which IMO should be trustworthy?
Sometimes AHL-deals aren't made public for some reason: we had exactly the same situation a couple of years ago with Robby Jackson.

I don't mind if you add Bakanov if you desire to BTW, but IMO if you do, it doesn't make sense NOT to add Luce and Guy in that case. ;)

Last edited:

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I know Bakanov's supposed AHL deal was mentioned on NHL.com, which IMO opinion should be trustworthy?
Sometimes AHL-deals aren't made public for some reason: we had exactly the same situation a couple of years ago with Robby Jackson.

I don't mind if you add Bakanov if you desire to BTW, but IMO if you do, it doesn't make sense NOT to add Luce and Guy in that case. ;)
Yeah, but we're done in a couple days anyway.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
A little bit of distance between Peterson and Sim/Tucker/Zherenko.

I would never have goalies in my top-20, btw.

Reactions: Memento

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Tie for #17 at 21.7%
Dylan Peterson
Landon Sim
Tyler Tucker
Vadim Zherenko

Prospect polls are finished.

Last edited:

Ad