5) Simon Robertsson - 35.8%
6) Nikita Alexandrov - 62.1%
7) Joel Hofer - 72.1%
8) Colten Ellis - 33.3%
9) Matt Kessel - 48.8%
10) Alexei Toropchenko - 27.3%
11) Tyler Tucker - 43.6%
12) Leo Loof - 32.4%

Loof takes the #12 spot. I really don't have much to talk about with him honestly. I didn't spend anytime this year checking up on him. But from I looked into a year ago, I didn't see anything that I thought was a major issue. I think someone recently compared him to Nate Schmidt and I think that is a good target for him. He won't be a high scoring player, but he moves well and knows how to play an effective physical game. But again, I don't know much of anything about Loof, so I'll reserve anymore judgement until after I watch him play this year.

Lets get to #13!

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
What do you expect? We pick at end of round most years, sent 2 #1s or recent #1s to both Philly and Buffalo and another recent #1 to Carolina. But yes, you should again just complain about Blues management..
Many Blues' fans fail to remember that ROR and Schenn couldn't have come to The Blues without The Blues giving up those 1st Rounders. And they couldn't have won The Cup without those 2 players. After 53 years of waiting, finally being fulfilled, I say that without giving up those draft choices, they wouldn't have even had a chance to win it.

Last edited:

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Many Blues' fans fail to remember that ROR and Schenn couldn't have come to The Blues without The Blues giving up those 1st Rounders. And they couldn't have won The Cup without those 2 players. After 53 years of waiting, finally being fulfilled, I say that giving up those draft choices, they wouldn't have even had a chance to win it.
And they were able to recoup one of the picks (2017) in the Reaves trade and got Kostin.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Many Blues' fans fail to remember that ROR and Schenn couldn't have come to The Blues without The Blues giving up those 1st Rounders. And they couldn't have won The Cup without those 2 players. After 53 years of waiting, finally being fulfilled, I say that without giving up those draft choices, they wouldn't have even had a chance to win it.
is there a way I can "like" this post more than once???

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad