5) Jake Neighbours - 61.1%
6) Nikita Alexandrov - 48.6%
7) Joel Hofer - 69.4%
8) Tyler Tucker - 31.6%
9) Alexei Toropchenko - 27.6%
10) Dylan Peterson - 44.8%
11) Keean Washkurak - 29%
12) Austin Poganski - 36.7%

Austin Poganski takes the number 12 spot. The heavy and explosive player that he is could find his way into the bottom-6 of an NHL team in due time. He has had two good campaigns in the AHL. With any injuries for the main roster, he should be among the first call-ups for the Blues.

Let's go to number 13!

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
At this point, I doubt anyone left on the list will make the NHL. I went with Ellis. Goalies are voodoo, but I think he has the best chance of anyone on the remainder of the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celtic Note

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
At this point, I doubt anyone left on the list will make the NHL. I went with Ellis. Goalies are voodoo, but I think he has the best chance of anyone on the remainder of the list.

I agree that the prospects left are a lot harder to predict, but some could still have NHL-potential, albeit the chance is low. For example, Tampa Bay's Cirelli wasn't actually destroying the CHL either but still turned out to be a good NHL top 6 forward. Laferriere's numbers aren't a lot worse than his, so who knows. You can put McGing, Walman, Ellis and Zherenko in the same category as Laferriere: players who still have a small chance to develop into an NHL-er.
Lööf, Kessel, Dickinson and Cranley are mostly unknowns, so could be anything from trash to a potential steal. As I said in another topic, Kessel is off to a good start with UMass while I'm anxious to see how Dickinson does with the added weight.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Why not?

images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad