Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keean Washkurak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Went Snuggerud, yes he’s further away than Bolduc and neighbours. But I love his process, I think he ends up being the best of the bunch when it’s all said and done. His combination of intangibles(Sense, feel & IQ for the game) combined with his tools (shot, hands, vision) is more excitable for me than Bolduc & neighbours. Bolduc I see a lot things missing in his game that seem to come natural to Snuggerud, though bolducs release is disgusting and neighbours I don’t see the projectable skill set to be a high end top 6 scorer long term, tho I luv his potential as a middle 6 Swiss Army knife, heart and soul type.

Like all 3 guys alot, puttin my money on snugg, I think he’ll score 35+ next to Thomas someday.
:)

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
We had some guys on their who became good players (binner, Husso, Barbie, Dunn, Blais in particular but even miko and hakanpaa), however their ranking of them was pretty bad.

And while the depth was nice, Binnington was the only crucial piece to the Cup puzzle. None of those prospects became valuable trade pieces for the Cup, and they still added Thomas, Kyrou, Thompson, who became O'Reilly, and the assets to acquire Schenn (plus Bokk, who later turned into Faulk).

All in the span of three years.

So much changes in hockey so quickly. No sooner than the words of criticism or praise have come out of our mouths, a team's whole prospect pool or an entire draft year surprises or disappoints. Or a GM swings a franchise-defining trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad