Prospect Info: St. Louis Blues Top-20 Prospects: #1 (Re-do)

Who is the Blues #1 Prospect?

• Scott Perunovich

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Jordan Kyrou

Votes: 20 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I know this thread seems a bit odd given the vote we all just finished, but I made a mistake in the last poll that should be clarified before we continue.

As @Stupendous Yappi pointed out, in years past, we had used the under 65 games rule as opposed to the under 41 games one I proposed in the last poll. Just for the sake of consistent filing, I think we should switch the rule over to the under-65 game rule. With the revision of this rule, that would make Jordan Kyrou eligible for the poll. In about any other circumstance, I think I would have left the original poll stand and include previously ineligible prospects into the pool from then on. However, Kyrou is a special case where I think it best to have a run-off vote between him and Perunovich before continuing.

The poll will decide the #1 spot for the Blues board prospect list. If Kyrou were to win, then he would be placed first while Perunovich would be placed 2nd. Given Perunovich's demanding win in the previous poll, I think it best to give him 2nd place so as to avoid the same poll over again. However, if Perunovich were to remain victorious, then Kyrou would be placed in the pool with the remaining prospects and we would continue with a poll to decide 2nd place. I think it best to keep the process as consistent as we can despite the oddity of this particular poll.

With all of that said, let the vote commence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad