GDT: SSSSSSSSMOKIN'! Your New Jersey Devils vs. Detroit Red Wings, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Too bad Vatanen and Nico are out. We have won without Nico but Vatanen is another question. He eats up so many minutes and we are down Santini and have Lovejoy.

Go Devils

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
whatever it is, it should include lamb sauce

....interesting.

Maybe a Bratt, steel jaw, lamb-sauce, Cangilosi Sandwich theme....

Hope we survive without Vats for a game or two. The injury didn't look too crazy from video clip, but if he can be limited to only a few games out NJ will be okay. Put in the Russian dude again, and call it a day.

Reactions: MartyOwns

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Looks like he flung himself into the boards trying to draw a penalty

I thought the same.

I think you might be right.

I watched it full screen 5 times, and this is the conclusion I draw.

Who knows for sure, but it does not appear the Flyer's foot is tied-up with Vatanen's feet, so other than the surprise of being hit with the stick, I see nothing that could/would cause him to fall awkwardly like that.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Too bad Nico’s out. Would like to see him center Zacha and Bratt. I don’t believe Nico and Zacha have ever played together. Would be interesting. I like Coleman as our third line center. Not a big fan JJ. I put him on the third line.

LoktionovMVP

Nov 1, 2018
lol at the idea of vats diving on purpose....getting a stick in the face suddenly and out of nowhere is gonna hurt. cant really just take it and keep skating....

Reactions: Satans Hockey

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
other than the surprise of being hit with the stick, I see nothing that could/would cause him to fall awkwardly like that.

reminds me of “other than that, how was the play mrs lincoln?”

i’m no expert but i’m thinking getting hit in the face with a stick by the boards was the reason he fell awkwardly like that

edit- and all this 1 foot in front of a ref who was clearly looking and saw the penalty vats was trying to draw? i’m not sure that makes sense

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Severson needs to step up today. Although I have no idea why he isn't playing with Mueller as the top pairing. Hynes logic makes no sense.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel like shit haha. Just feel nauseated.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''Many feel he will emerge as the number one someday''.

Really Steve? The 30 year old journeyman backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad