SSM Greyhounds 2023 - 2024 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Was there an incident with a reporter or something? I think I'm missing a link from a blocked person.

I actually got to speak with Chris Lazary today (not about hockey). He's a nice guy, no problems with him. This isn't the first time or season he's refused to speak with media, if that's what this is about. Dale Hunter does the same thing sometimes.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Was there an incident with a reporter or something? I think I'm missing a link from a blocked person.

I actually got to speak with Chris Lazary today (not about hockey). He's a nice guy, no problems with him. This isn't the first time or season he's refused to speak with media, if that's what this is about. Dale Hunter does the same thing sometimes.
Yes, but Dale Hunter struggles with the English language. He knows roughly 28 words.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
That call on DeZoete was....something.

The ref saw it and determined no call, turned away and took a stride, looked back and saw a hurt player, and blew the whistle. It must have been 7 or 8 seconds in between.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Still a dumb penalty by Mignosa though. Saginaw has no interest in this game, why give them a spark?

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Did I miss something? I thought this was game 4?
20240417_210956.jpg

100% slew foot

Reactions: DWI Dale

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Absolutely a slew foot and he just got the gate. But if you think his name doesn’t hold clout, you haven’t been watching his antics too much this year. I’ll be shocked if he gets supplemental discipline, although there should be.
I can't recall a slewfoot not being given multiple games (recall Keeghan Howdeshell in the playoffs for a play that wasn't even a slewfoot), but I guess you're right. Owen Beck wasn't given his 'automatic' suspension for leaving the bench during an altercation, so anything can happen.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
That call on DeZoete was....something.

The ref saw it and determined no call, turned away and took a stride, looked back and saw a hurt player, and blew the whistle. It must have been 7 or 8 seconds in between.
It was actually 2 minutes and 47 seconds and Dezoete didn’t even physically touch him. Hache’s father has figured out how to refract light in OHL arenas to make “appear” as though players are committing infractions against his son’s team thus, putting him on the power play.

• Haha
Reactions: DWI Dale

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
It was actually 2 minutes and 47 seconds and Dezoete didn’t even physically touch him. Hache’s father has figured out how to refract light in OHL arenas to make “appear” as though players are committing infractions against his son’s team thus, putting him on the power play.

it was a 50/50 call but that's pretty damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad