SSM Greyhounds 2023 - 2024 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
Brown is fine as long as he isn't on the 3rd line. He was fine on line 2 when Beck was absent, and he's fine on the rookie line 4.
I would scratch him at this point. IMO Fantino has the size, the physicality, 1 g and 3 points in 7 games and Brown has 0 g and 2 points in 9 games.

Reactions: Jay R

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Awful quiet in here for a game 6 puck drop in a few hours?

not much to say.

saginaw has been the better team so far and hounds need to play consistently for 6 straight periods, something that has eluded them this series/season.

also, parekh not getting suspended is sad. just another chapter in the ohl's disastrous officiating/supplemental discipline. want to know where conspiracies about bias come from? look no further than that play. that's twice the league tiptoes around parekh in the last few months. different rules for different players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 93MemCup and Jay R

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
not much to say.

saginaw has been the better team so far and hounds need to play consistently for 6 straight periods, something that has eluded them this series/season.

also, parekh not getting suspended is sad. just another chapter in the ohl's disastrous officiating/supplemental discipline. want to know where conspiracies about bias come from? look no further than that play. that's twice the league tiptoes around parekh in the last few months. different rules for different players.
Parekh is the modern day version of Merkley he'll go nowhere in playing meaningful hockey

93MemCup

Apr 10, 2014
Radio interview just now: Raftis was told officials blew two calls, Allard’s goal should have counted and Parekh should have received a 5 minute major for his cross check. Water under the bridge now

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Radio interview just now: Raftis was told officials blew two calls, Allard’s goal should have counted and Parekh should have received a 5 minute major for his cross check. Water under the bridge now
That's a series deciding blown call. Crazy that they would admit such a thing. There is no justification for Parekh not being suspended, but it is what it is.

Reactions: 93MemCup

Handcuffhockey

Nov 12, 2022
When Saginaw visited Kingston this year Kingston started to take the play to them early on, then the refs took over, or should I say Ferguson, in all my years watching games I’ve never seen such a lop sided officiated game. Saginaw was given every advantage while Kingston was called for the smallest things. Hache could do anything he wanted and Ferguson would just turn his head, it was truly embarrassing to watch.

Parekh spit on Burns right at center ice for everyone to see and although he was suspended, that didn’t happen after he was able to go and be shown at the top prospects game. Hache is Fergusons boss, when I saw him not even think twice about going to the tablet for Parekh cheap shot to the back of the head, it just reinforced that the fix is in with this guy. OhL needs to clean up its act.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
That's a series deciding blown call. Crazy that they would admit such a thing. There is no justification for Parekh not being suspended, but it is what it is.
Sounds like they did admit it if Raftis was told.
I'd love to see the transcript of the convo to add context.
And are you saying the series is over now since it's a series deciding call?
Looks like SSM disagrees so far its a series deciding call.

Another have input on the game?
Pace?
Is it as one sided as box score?
Hopefully entertaining for those who can watch ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad