SSM Greyhounds 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
I see someone still has a lot of sour grapes from when his team got a bunch of favourable calls and people pointed it out.

The Hounds have been outclassed on several occasions this year and also had their share of tough losses due to the factors mentioned.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
upload_2021-12-31_14-0-3.jpeg

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
saggy play by play is so bad.

desrosier and his on air cheering is too much to handle haha
Isn’t that guy a scream. It’s like watching hockey with the uncle you brought along. Real insightful colour man. Watched the game, hounds ran out of gas or would have won. Didn’t capitalize enough early.

Reactions: DWI Dale

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
London made 2 big additions this week. What should the hounds do? Article out of Peterborough Examiner says McTavish isn't on the table. Assuming this isn't just posturing, who else might be available? Who would you like to see added? Having not seen so many of these players much in the last 2 years all I have to go on is stats sheets.

Reactions: LDNknights

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
According to Brad Coccimiglio's live blog lineup, both our players out for covid are back.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Nice to see Savard get a look on the second line

Tye Kartye-Rory Kerins-Kalvyn Watson,
Tyler Savard-Tanner Dickinson-Justin Cloutier,
Marc Boudreau-Bryce McConnell-Barker-Marco Mignosa,
Ethan Montroy-Owen Allard-X;

Robert Calisti-Kirill Kudryavtsev,
Jacob Holmes-Caedan Carlisle,
Connor Toms-Luc Brzustowski,
Andrew Gibson-X;

Tucker Tynan;
Samuel Ivanov (Backup)

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Nice to see Savard get a look on the second line

Tye Kartye-Rory Kerins-Kalvyn Watson,
Tyler Savard-Tanner Dickinson-Justin Cloutier,
Marc Boudreau-Bryce McConnell-Barker-Marco Mignosa,
Ethan Montroy-Owen Allard-X;

Robert Calisti-Kirill Kudryavtsev,
Jacob Holmes-Caedan Carlisle,
Connor Toms-Luc Brzustowski,
Andrew Gibson-X;

Tucker Tynan;
Samuel Ivanov (Backup)

How has McConnell- Barker adjusted to life in the O?
No D'Intino? Injury?, Illness?

staubitz

Apr 30, 2015
I’m at the game and could have swore Kerins’ shot on the PP went in and out. Anyone see the replay of that shot?

Not sure if that is the play they reviewed for a goal, video board here through the screen/mesh is useless

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I’m at the game and could have swore Kerins’ shot on the PP went in and out. Anyone see the replay of that shot?

Not sure if that is the play they reviewed for a goal, video board here through the screen/mesh is useless

Only overhead camera angle…lose sight of puck (far post under crossbar?) before going out fast. There was definitely no view of puck with netting or puck beyond goal line

Reactions: staubitz

richardn

Mar 6, 2004
Sault Ste. Marie
Anyone else got that uncomfortable feeling that they are going to shut down this season. That would suck hard if we sold the farm to go for it and the season gets shut down. Seeing the leafs back to playing empty arenas sucks. I hope
They don’t shut it down.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Anyone else got that uncomfortable feeling that they are going to shut down this season. That would suck hard if we sold the farm to go for it and the season gets shut down. Seeing the leafs back to playing empty arenas sucks. I hope
They don’t shut it down.

Yup. I have that feeling too. Ford speaks at 11am today. We’ll see.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I think they would have to add him to their roster by next Monday (trade deadline). I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad