GDT: Springfield @ Ogdenville, 6:30PM on SNET-W and The Fan 960

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
I'm guessing Taylor gets the nod for the second period. Don't think it will help much with the way the Flames are playing.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Statement game by the Stars.

No show by the Flames... On what should be a must win, do anything kinda game.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
MGRATS and JACKMAN will destroy someone. Guaranteed. I am calling it now. Jackman vs Dillon

If we go down, might as well Goon out way out.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I cannot watch anymore as I lost signal due to freezing rain/hail storm. Is it still 2-0?

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I'm guessing Taylor gets the nod for the second period. Don't think it will help much with the way the Flames are playing.

I think you're right. Besides Iginla trying to spark this team, no one stepped up.. Maybe a switch will help jump start the boys?

The Hendog

Apr 20, 2012
Calgary
Road woes continue
Lets go 0 - 3 on this trip
Likely loss to good Blues and Hawks teams
And then officially be sellers!
It isn't an ideal situation but I like it better than just missing out on the playoffs and therefore also missing out on top picks
This organization needs some excitement at the draft and there are lots of young centers out there
Come on finally a top line center!

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
On the bright side though, I REALLY want to see a Baertschi-Barkov-Backlund line.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Road woes continue
Lets go 0 - 3 on this trip
Likely loss to good Blues and Hawks teams
And then officially be sellers!
It isn't an ideal situation but I like it better than just missing out on the playoffs and therefore also missing out on top picks
This organization needs some excitement at the draft and there are lots of young centers out there
Come on a second top line center besides Jankowski!

Fixed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad