GDT: Springfield Flames @ Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport Wild

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Little_Pwagmattasquarmsettport1.jpg

Time: 6:00 PM
Place: Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport (aka Minnesota)
Watch: Rogers Sportsnet West
143jnl0.jpg

Listen: Fan960

Your 2013 Springfield Flames!

Forwards:
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
15yjjna.jpg
image.php

2cq0c4h.jpg
2evugeq.jpg
image.php

Defense:
image.php
image.php

25auhr5.jpg
51spxx.jpg

image.php
2vv2vx0.jpg

Goalies:
2hyf0px.jpg
16ggwo5.jpg

Game Preview:
Calgary goes for a season-best third straight victory Tuesday night when these Northwest Division rivals meet for the second time in four days – and first time in St. Paul in 2012-13.

Held to one total goal in back-to-back losses to Phoenix and Los Angeles, the Flames (7-7-3) put the puck in the back of the net eight times in wins over Minnesota (8-7-2) and Phoenix to cap off a 2-1-0 homestand. Four of those scores have come in the final period – two by Matt Stajan in Saturday's 3-1 win over the Wild and goals 23 seconds apart from captain Jarome Iginla and Curtis Glencross in the final two minutes of Sunday's 5-4 victory over the Coyotes.

The Wild can expect to face Joey MacDonald again even though Flames starting goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff (sprained MCL) appears to be getting closer to appearing in his first game since Feb. 5.

Wild Lineup (from their GDT)

Hannah Brandt - Amanda Kessel - Maryanne Menefee
Rachael Bona - Kelly Terry - Becky Kortum
Meghan Lorence - Sarah Davis - Bethany Brausen
Brook Garzone - Samantha Downey - Katie Frischmann

Megan Bozek - Mira Jalosuo
Rachel Ramsey - Milica McMillen
Lee Stecklein - Baylee Gillanders

Noora Räty
Shyler Sletta

err...

Zach Parise - Mikko Koivu - Charlie Coyle
Jason Zucker - Matt Cullen - Devin Setoguchi
Pierre-Marc Bouchard - Kyle Brodziak - Dany Heatley
Torrey Mitchell - Zenon Konopka* - Mike Rupp

*Or Mikael Granlund

Ryan Suter - Jonas Brodin
Clayton Stoner - Tom Gilbert
Jared Spurgeon - Nate Prosser

Niklas Bäckström
Darcy Kuemper

GoFlamesGO4.jpg

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Springfield Flems vs Minnesota Wold - Feb 26/13 @ 6:00 PM MST

flems.jpg
@
wold.jpg

(7-7-3) (8-7-2)

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

2cq0c4h.jpg
begind.jpg
15yjjna.jpg

image.php
image.php

25auhr5.jpg
51spxx.jpg

image.php
2vv2vx0.jpg

2hyf0px.jpg
16ggwo5.jpg

WHERE? Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota

WHEN? 6:00 PM MST

HOW? (do I watch/listen to it) Sportsnet West, Fan 960, atdhe.eu

"When you get a win like that, late in the game, it's huge for the mental part of the game," Glencross said. "It's rewarding for us and hopefully this puts a little wind under all of our sails and we keep going."

"Let's get married already. Let's go to church." Bob Hartley talking about the Calgary Flames flirting with .500

Pat Steinberg ‏@Fan960Steinberg
Word is no changes for the #Flames tonight in Minnesota.

GO FLAMES GO!

TylerSVT*

Lundmark?

Also Beartchi is being relegated to the 4th line again, go Hartley!

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Lundmark, you say...

And is there any source on Baertschi on the 4th line? I'm going off Steinbergs Tweets saying that there were no expected changes for the team.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Lundmark, you say...

And is there any source on Baertschi on the 4th line? I'm going off Steinbergs Tweets saying that there were no expected changes for the team.

Steinberg says there are no changes, while Roger Millions has Baertschi on the 4th line. So who knows..

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Steinberg says there are no changes, while Roger Millions has Baertschi on the 4th line. So who knows..

Oh, okay thanks. Maybe Hartley is mixing Comeau and Baertschi to add some physicality to Hudler's line, and some offensive flair to Begin's?

TylerSVT*

Stienberg was quoting the lines that were playing at the end of the game on Sunday.

Millions was quoting the lines that were practising this morning.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Stienberg was quoting the lines that were playing at the end of the game on Sunday.

Millions was quoting the lines that were practising this morning.

Steinberg just said there had been no changes or line rushes today.. So he's assuming they are the same.. Not sure if either of them watched the same practice or what lol

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Sweet GDT. Begin looks more a Jetsons alien rather than a Simpson to be honest

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton
I think Baertschi Cervenka Hudler has some real potential to be quite dangerous.

edit: also everyone knows the lines that start the game with Hartley are never the lines that finish lol. I think thats why he likes to know which pairs work well together so that if some players just aren't matching up well against the opposing team he has several other options that he could go to, My prediction however, for the first time this season I have the feels that Baertschi makes significantly more than just an emotional impact.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I have a feel we are going to hear that annoying goal horn on multiple occasions tonight.....BUT..... in the end we win 5-4! lol

3 in a row would great! Gotta keep digging ourselves out of this hole... Can't keep going up and down.

4-3 Flames OT/SO

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
3 in a row would great! Gotta keep digging ourselves out of this hole... Can't keep going up and down.

4-3 Flames OT/SO

I think I have the ability to overturn my decision on the Optimism Thread ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad