Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Eh, close enough :cheers:

qDzKBUk.png

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I hope my dad remembers to buy tickets to the D-backs first Sunday Spring Training home game. That's probably the only Cactus League game I will go all season.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Problem Positions for a Decade

Problem Positions for a Decade:

1. Miami Marlins 1B: minus-22.5 WAA
2. Seattle Mariners 1B: minus-19.2 WAA
3. Seattle Mariners C: minus-17.0 WAA
4. Minnesota Twins LF: minus-15.7 WAA
5. Texas Rangers 1B: minus-15.1 WAA
6. Chicago White Sox 2B: minus-14.7 WAA
7. New York Mets C: minus-14.2 WAA
8. Tampa Bay Rays C: minus-13.6 WAA
9. Chicago White Sox LF: minus-13.2 WAA
10. Kansas City Royals SS: minus-13.0 WAA
http://www.espn.com/blog/sweetspot/...lem-positions-have-plagued-teams-for-a-decade

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Just bought myself a $10 ticket (tickets just went on sale and they have a 48 hour window where you could get that price) for the All-Star Game Fan Fest for the Monday session. That is pretty much the only event I can afford to splurge for! LOL Cheapest lower level (I can't deal with heights too well) seat for All-Star Sunday is $95. HR Derby & the game itself are not yet open for public sale.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Making a quick weekend trip out of it. Buddy's place is across the street from the Cubs spring training facility. Taking in Rockies/Cubs and then Devils/Coyotes on 3/11. Return flight was annoyingly expensive, thankfully I don't have to worry about hotel.

Elvis P

Stop! In the name of love/You can't hurry love
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
It also goes into weakest position by team over this period which shows how good the Cardinals have been as a franchise.
I'm well aware unfortunately. Between them and the Packers my Cubs and Bears have arguably the 2 best managed teams in sports in their divisions.

i

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I won't post alot about Spring Training, but I'm so happy to hear Jon Miller's voice on the Radio again. Spring Training was made for Radio.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Can someone familiar with Cactus League give me an impression of how difficult getting walk up tickets are for those teams?

Planning on going to KC, Giants, Brewers or Dodgers/WS, Diamondbacks, and Seattle/SD the week of March 20th. I have no issues buying off Stubhub, but I've ruled out the Cubs because I don't want to pay that much for an pre-season game.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Would love to see guys like Barreto and Puk make the roster if they're ready.

Exciting spring to gauge some of the up and coming talent.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Can someone familiar with Cactus League give me an impression of how difficult getting walk up tickets are for those teams?

Planning on going to KC, Giants, Brewers or Dodgers/WS, Diamondbacks, and Seattle/SD the week of March 20th. I have no issues buying off Stubhub, but I've ruled out the Cubs because I don't want to pay that much for an pre-season game.
Check out Groupon for Camelback - think I saw a deal for $5 off, so $12 for the cheapest non-lawn tickets IIRC.

I'll be out there the 15th through the 22nd. Umpiring the 1st 4 days, then will see the SOX at Camelback and Surprise, and then go to Salt River Fields the day I leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00