OT: Spring has sprung...

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Definitely some of my favorites along with bands like Papa Roach, In This Moment, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Nowadays I also listen to some Chinese, Korean, and Japanese pop/rock (mostly from the shows and anime I've seen). I'm sure I'm in the vast minority on this one. :laugh:

On the second part, we've gone through periods of listening to LiSA, Stereopony, Wagakki Band, for similar reasons

Reactions: Kyndig

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Like exposing your kids to a broadening variety of foods as a toddler to grow their taste pallet, Shouldn’t every good parent have them try Frank Zappa a couple times in their lives?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Definitely some of my favorites along with bands like Papa Roach, In This Moment, and Avenged Sevenfold.

Nowadays I also listen to some Chinese, Korean, and Japanese pop/rock (mostly from the shows and anime I've seen). I'm sure I'm in the vast minority on this one. :laugh:
I don't mind some Babymetal every now and again, though more recently though I've been drifting back to the early-mid 2000s pop-punk & emo and some of the new album release like the new State Champs or Simple Plans new album.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I don't mind some Babymetal every now and again, though more recently though I've been drifting back to the early-mid 2000s pop-punk & emo and some of the new album release like the new State Champs or Simple Plans new album.

I was cleaning the bathroom earlier and Yava! came on. I love that song.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Working on re-re-re-re-editing my first novel. An agent requested the first 3 chapters of it, so I want the rest of it to be as polished as possible in case said agent wants the rest. Just finished chapter 10 of 18, so it's getting there. Definitely time-consuming, but I think the product is much better now than it was before.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So, today is senior skip day for the GC Class of 2022.

I called the HS attendance office to say Nate was going to be absent today. The lady asked if he was sick. I said he was taking a mental health day. She immediately hung up on me.

Perhaps I should have said he had a bad case of senioritis?

:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Dubi Doo

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
So, today is senior skip day for the GC Class of 2022.

I called the HS attendance office to say Nate was going to be absent today. The lady asked if he was sick. I said he was taking a mental health day. She immediately hung up on me.

Perhaps I should have said he had a bad case of senioritis?

:lol:

You ruined all of the fun of senior skip day.

Or Friday, as I called it in high school

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad