Spring 2015 Prospect Poll: #8

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
Is it really worth doing a #9? It's clearly the loser of this poll next in line. Didn't we have a similar situation with like Pysyk and somebody else last year?

OcAirlines

Jul 18, 2009
Is it really worth doing a #9? It's clearly the loser of this poll next in line. Didn't we have a similar situation with like Pysyk and somebody else last year?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a few people who voted for one of the guys and aren't planning to vote for the other in the next poll, they are very different prospects after all. Just like for Husko, for me it's Petersen > Bailey as well...

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I'm honestly amazed that this many people took Compher over Bailey with the season they've each had this year. It's not that Compher has been terrible or anything, but he hasn't taken any steps forward whereas Bailey is dominating.

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
I'm honestly amazed that this many people took Compher over Bailey with the season they've each had this year. It's not that Compher has been terrible or anything, but he hasn't taken any steps forward whereas Bailey is dominating.

I say the same thing about Fasching, Baptiste and Compher.

I think Bailey has steadily increased his development whereas there have been hiccups in the other 3. I have them all pretty close in my rankings, but had Bailey ahead of the others mostly because his development this season has blossomed compared to those 3.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
I say the same thing about Fasching, Baptiste and Compher.

I think Bailey has steadily increased his development whereas there have been hiccups in the other 3. I have them all pretty close in my rankings, but had Bailey ahead of the others mostly because his development this season has blossomed compared to those 3.

I feel pretty good about Baptiste's development thusfar, his numbers aren't that far off last year (when he was the only star on his team) even though he's getting far from top minutes thanks to the presence of McDavid and Strome on the Otters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad