Sportsnet, Calgary Flames agree to 11-year broadcast extension

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I won't be happy until I know all 82 games are watchable without stupid Amazon Prime. This is for regional which usually means around 50 games I believe, others being HNiC and national broadcasts. I think anyway. This is good news to me, Sportsnet sucks sure, but it's not bad enough that they NEED to switch.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I think they've actually improved quite a lot in the last while. Regionally anyway, the national broadcasts are terrible and getting worse. Still the odd production f*** up but not every single period like it used to be. Rick Ball is great and I like Leslie and Sarich too.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I won't be happy until I know all 82 games are watchable without stupid Amazon Prime. This is for regional which usually means around 50 games I believe, others being HNiC and national broadcasts. I think anyway. This is good news to me, Sportsnet sucks sure, but it's not bad enough that they NEED to switch.
Prime Video has some good stuff. You also get the Amazon Music app which means you could forego a Spotify or Apple Music sub if you wanted to. I still sub to Spotify tho because the app just works better.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Prime Video has some good stuff. You also get the Amazon Music app which means you could forego a Spotify or Apple Music sub if you wanted to. I still sub to Spotify tho because the app just works better.
I have Prime, my point still stands, it's a bullshit practice that no one should want.

Prime is also complete shit, ads on a streaming service from a company that is worth 2 trillion $?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad