Sportsbars in Stockholm that show NHL?

Dump and Chase Demon

Sep 14, 2018
Sweden
Tjenare!

Looking to catch some of those saturday afternoon NHL games (played in the afternoon local time/eastern timezone but that would be on tv in the early evening Stockholm time).

Any sportsbar recommandation in central Stockholm that could show these games, around 7:00 or 8:00 pm ?

Tack

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Tjenare!

Looking to catch some of those saturday afternoon NHL games (played in the afternoon local time/eastern timezone but that would be on tv in the early evening Stockholm time).

Any sportsbar recommandation in central Stockholm that could show these games, around 7:00 or 8:00 pm ?

Tack

If you book a table at sportsbar franchise O'Learys they let you pick the game for the TVs around your table. I'm sure other sportsbars do the same.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
somewhat related question: I'm going to linkoping next week. Can anyone tell me if i need boots? (it's above freezing with no precipitation, but i dont know if there's snow on the ground).
thanks if someone sees this.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
somewhat related question: I'm going to linkoping next week. Can anyone tell me if i need boots? (it's above freezing with no precipitation, but i dont know if there's snow on the ground).
thanks if someone sees this.

No need to bring boots, ground is dry with no snow left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad