OT: Sports memorabilia shops in and around Boston

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
I'm coming to Boston in a few weeks to see the Pats Jets game and wanted to know where there are really good sports memorabilia shops in and around the Boston area. Stuff like signed picture frames, signed jerseys, helmets, etc...

I was in Boston last week for the Jacksonville game and anyone i asked didn't seem to know, especially the girl at my hotel who was clueless about everything lol. One guy told me to look at City sports which turned out to be the american version of what Sports Experts is in Canada with no memorabilia at all.

Thanks

Last edited:

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Sports memorabilia shops for the most part have gone the way of the dinosaur. Sports word as mentioned above is the only one I'm aware of.

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
That kinda sucks. Was hoping to get some signed stuff of Tom Brady or other Patriots legends.

I was a little disappointed with the Patriots proshop, not nearly the kind of stuff I thought they would have.

Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it!

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Along these lines, anyone have any recommendations for puck display cases? I'm getting my first signed puck soon that's probably sans case, and just curious where to get a good one cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad