SPINOFF: Which O trio is better

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Considering all three were PPG players in the "old" NHL, i'd take the first 3. Too bad they only played together for a handful of games.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
I'd take Brown and Kopitar over Deader and Allison, but Palffy over Williams is a landslide.

Ultimately, I'll take the ones with the hardware.

DeeMeck

Jan 19, 2008
Considering all three were PPG players in the "old" NHL, i'd take the first 3. Too bad they only played together for a handful of games.

Allison and Deadmarsh were "old" NHL players. Their games might not translate so well to the "new" NHL. Ziggy on the other hand...

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Not even a competition....Allison-Deadmarsh-Palffy, hands down.

When that line was rolling, they were probably the best line in the league at the time.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Fully healthy, and in their prime, I'd take Deadmarsh-Allison-Palffy. Easily.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'd take Brown and Kopitar over Deader and Allison, but Palffy over Williams is a landslide.

Ultimately, I'll take the ones with the hardware.

For me it would be
Kopitar>Allison
Brown=Deadmarsh (hey Brown got us the cup right)
Palffy >>Williams

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Palffy is the most skilled. He almost makes it LAPD by himself. Absolutely loved Deadmarsh. Allison was a load out on the ice too.

A Cup is a Cup, but I have to go with Allison/Deadmarsh/Palffy. However, because of the way Kopitar and Brown played in the playoffs leading a team to a Cup, it's closer than it would be if you asked this question prior to the playoffs last year.

scramble91

Jul 6, 2010
Allison > Kopitar but not by much.
Deader > Brown
Palffy >>> Williams

I would agree with the bottom 2. I think kopitar is a better player than Allison. It's hard to gauge since its 2 different eras and 2 different systems.

Captain Mittens*

dwadmarshot.jpg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Fully healthy, and in their prime, I'd take Deadmarsh-Allison-Palffy. Easily.

Well, that's the problem rarely were the three of them fully healthy at the same time.

There is something to be said for durability and these three didn't have it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad