GDT: Spidey Says "This Town is a Make You Town" Devils @ Golden Knights, 10 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I'd definitely go Kinkaid tonight and probably against the Kings (he's only allowed 1 goal in like 160 minutes against them). Let Cory have the Ducks game.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I'd definitely go Kinkaid tonight and probably against the Kings (he's only allowed 1 goal in like 160 minutes against them). Let Cory have the Ducks game.

Agreed

They absolutely should go with Keith after how he played in the Nashville game and he has done well vs. LA in the past (including a shutout). So long as KK gets through the Vegas game fine I'd give him another shot in LA and let Cory take Anaheim.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I feel like arguing KK vs Corey is like arguing Killjoy vs Greene protecting a 1 goal lead in the last minute.

We do REALLY need to get Corey a win eventually though. It's approaching 3 months since his last win. Hopefully it happens in southern Cali.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Goalie situation for tonight is literally a coin flip. I'd be fine with either. I think I prefer Kinkaid, but that doesn't mean anything.

As far as who to start in LA/ANA... let's just win tonight.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Ride Kinkaid until he ****s the bed, and then it's Cory's turn.

Yeah dude, Cory's problem is more mental than physical IMO and coming in cold next time KK has a bad game might be just the thing to help him snap out of it.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
We need a REGULATION win tonight

Our ROW being one below Columbus and Florida is no good. We have less wins then Columbus...

Hopefully it wont matter but its a point to note.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I was debating making a trip out there for this game but decided I'd pass this year, if it was on a weekend I would have definitely gone.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Pros to a 10pm game:
I get to chill in bed all comfy
Can get a blo- what am I kidding.. I am single
Cons to a 10pm game :
Messes up my schedule
Devils loss makes it hard to sleep and calm down
Devils win makes it harder to calm down
I am forced to watch the game with less distractions

:help:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Grabner seems like one of those guys that will do f*** all for two months, and then in a big game with everything on the line he'll make a brilliant play that makes the difference and completely justifies the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad