Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Josi back for NSH

no Rinne though, Saros starts

holy f***

F9hpHhL.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
can you believe Montreal let Subban go (the face of their franchise) for Weber. Look at the directions the two clubs took after that trade.
Weber is overrated. He has a shot and constantly throws himself out of position to land a big hit.

Subban is a game changer.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Our lack of center depth just drilled me in the face.

I wonder if johansson would be willing to switch back to center when he comes back. He started at center earlier in his career in Washington

Reactions: RooneyConnSmythe12

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Our lack of center depth just drilled me in the face.

I wonder if johansson would be willing to switch back to center when he comes back. He started at center earlier in his career in Washington
If he was playing he’d definitely be the first to switch to Center. He is like our new Zubrus. Can play LW C RW when needed.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Gibbons on the 2nd line is unacceptable.

Thats really really really really bad. Coleman needs to be 2C and if he isn’t im actually mad

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Go Devils

I will be watching and cheering for the Devils tonight, they absolutely need a win badly. Look at the standings.

However up against a team that has allowed only 170 GA I don't expect a point. Our goaltending must be perfect tonight. Then pray.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

Thats really really really really bad. Coleman needs to be 2C and if he isn’t im actually mad
Gibbons is better than Coleman in many aspects and is one of the smartest players on the team and will mesh better with Palms and Grabner. Don’t mind that decision at all.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014

I mean it’s splitting hairs really, they’ll probably see similar ice time 5on5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad