Spengler Cup

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
I love this tournament. Very cool to see the AHL represented this year. I assume the Amerks were invited because they've gone before? Anyone word if it will be televised over here? :crossfing

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
That's good. I know with it being an Olympic year there will be less attention, but that's what I'm hoping. When do they normally release the roster?

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I love this tournie aswell, the biggest hit I've ever seen was delivered there one year. It was a game with team canada (might've been the same year that cujo went, can't remember for sure though). A player from the opposing team was all alone in front of Canada's net and decided he was going to fire a slap shot. A Canadian player rushed down from the top of the circles and layed such a punishing hit. The shooter was knocked right out lol. I've tried to find a youtube video for years but to no avail

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
I love this tournie aswell, the biggest hit I've ever seen was delivered there one year. It was a game with team canada (might've been the same year that cujo went, can't remember for sure though). A player from the opposing team was all alone in front of Canada's net and decided he was going to fire a slap shot. A Canadian player rushed down from the top of the circles and layed such a punishing hit. The shooter was knocked right out lol. I've tried to find a youtube video for years but to no avail

I wish you would find that.. Would love to see it.

Spengler Cup is one of my favourite tournaments now. Good for Rochester to participate. It will be fun to watch this year

That's what I was thinking. I would be watching regardless, but to have the AHL Rep'd in there makes it even that much more interesting for me. I'm curious to see how their game translates to the big ice. Should be fun! :D

Mory Schneideur*

Wow this is cool! Where can I follow this from the US?

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver
Wow this is cool! Where can I follow this from the US?

You'll definitely be able to find a stream when the games are on! Just look around here, there'll probably be a link at the time. If you have a HD cable you can probably hook your laptop to your TV and watch it there too.

TSN plays it in Canada sometimes, but often it gets relegated to TSN2 unless Canada is playing. Might be hard to find in the States.

Mory Schneideur*

You'll definitely be able to find a stream when the games are on! Just look around here, there'll probably be a link at the time. If you have a HD cable you can probably hook your laptop to your TV and watch it there too.

TSN plays it in Canada sometimes, but often it gets relegated to TSN2 unless Canada is playing. Might be hard to find in the States.

nice!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad