Spend $100, Get FREE NHL GameCenter Live at Pro Hockey Life!

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
That's a wicked deal for anyone who doesn't already have it. If I didn't already have it and have an employee discount at SportChek, I'd do it. ;)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Now I'm not one to spread rumours but:

Rumour has it that if you do make a NHL approved purchase, sign up to GameCenter (takes a business day), and return your item a few days later, you get to keep GameCenter.

Just a rumour, not sayings it's true! :amazed:

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Update.

I'm glad I got it! Looks great on my AppleTV, love the HDTV signal on my big a$$ TV.

I was expecting better than streaming quality, but HDTV is sweet.

Highly recommend it!!!!!!! :handclap:

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Can you spoof your DNS to get the GC for your own city? Like how people do so that they can get American Netflix?

Milan the God*

Can you spoof your DNS to get the GC for your own city? Like how people do so that they can get American Netflix?

Yup. Easily.

I'm set to appear in the United States right now for American Netflix and Sens games. Since the Sens - Leafs game was on HNIC, and HNIC appears on NHL Network in the States (which is blacked out in the U.S.), I just changed my location to Denmark and it worked like a charm.

I use Unblock-us, but there's some free alternatives out there. Mine is $5 and I love it because it works on my iPhone, Xbox, laptop, Nexus 7, etc.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa

Yeah, you'll have to do that, otherwise all 48 Sens games will be blacked out for you if you are in Ottawa :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad