Spelling Players Names -- Funny Sens Video

WhiteLight*

He mixed up J and G FFS.

sorry, watched it yesterday and I just remembered him looking stupid. Emphasis on look

it's ok, I don't care if any of them are or not. They're just hilarious

This might surprise you, but most European countries use the letters differently than we do.

Over there, They spell Canada with a K because the C makes an S type sound like in "Certain."

Doesn't matter. It's not like he's not familiar with the letters. They're his teammates. You'd think he would see their names on the jersey, boards in the dressing room. Heck this is the NHL; on the scoreboard, sportscentre, etc.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
My mind = blown. I had no idea Canadians said Zet instead of Zee.

Hell my Mom is Canadian / that whole side of the family, and I didnt know that

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
J's and G's are pronounced differently in english. Silfverberg used the wrong letter.

You can see that Wiercioch is a very intelligent player. I think he nailed all the names.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
sorry, watched it yesterday and I just remembered him looking stupid. Emphasis on look

it's ok, I don't care if any of them are or not. They're just hilarious

Doesn't matter. It's not like he's not familiar with the letters. They're his teammates. You'd think he would see their names on the jersey, boards in the dressing room. Heck this is the NHL; on the scoreboard, sportscentre, etc.

Dude...

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
They should have asked Greening.

He would have asked for the latin root, rocked the spelling, then, between long pensive draws on his corn cob pipe, he would have waxed rhetorical about how "Zibanejad" is actually from the Syrian word "Zybnajie", meaning the flesh of an under-ripened melon.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I am sure they asked a bunch and just showed the guys that struggled. Good thing Boro wasn't there, would be in more difficult for the guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad