26. :nucks - Brady Skjei

27. :sabres - Malcolm Subban

28. :flyers - Dalton Thrower

29. :blues - Scott Laughton

30. :rangers - Michael Matheson

Last edited:

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012
I like it. But I don't see Toronto passing up on Galchenyuk, even if Forsberg is available. I also don't see Lindholm falling down to 22, I would probably say he will go anywhere from 13-17. Finally, I don't see Gemel Smith going in the 1st round, I would say probably early to mid 2nd round, same with Jankowski

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
I like it. But I don't see Toronto passing up on Galchenyuk, even if Forsberg is available. I also don't see Lindholm falling down to 22, I would probably say he will go anywhere from 13-17. Finally, I don't see Gemel Smith going in the 1st round, I would say probably early to mid 2nd round, same with Jankowski

ok thanks i will edit

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Draft

I do not see TOR picking Forsberg over Galenyuk. I feel like Forsberg will be the Couturier in this years draft. Yakupov will go first, I personally think that with Ryan Johansen, they need a young D-man. I would say that they pick Murray. Then the French will pick Grigorenko, and the Islanders Dumba or Forsberg, the Leafs Galenyuk, and the the Ducks Forsberg or Dumba. Though that may just be my wishful thinking as a Leaf fan. :yo: I do not know, if Galenyuk and Grigorenko is taken....I do not know, I do not really like Forsberg, I have not seen too much of him. I would be happy with any of Grigorenko, Galenyuk, Forsberg, Murray, Dumba.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Buffalo will not be using a 1st on a goalie I believe, Janakowski would be a good bet with NSH 1st or Tomas Hertl

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Goalies

I honestly think there is a slim chance of even one of the goalies getting drafted in the first round. As a :leafs fan, I could only hope that one of Subban, Vasileski, Dansk are available in the second round at 35th overall. We get prospects in our biggest holes. Goaltending and #1center (Galenyuk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad