Speed

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I can't stop thinking about a third line of:

Mikheyev-Engval-Kapanen

I think that it would be a matchup nightmare.

Move Kerfoot on to Matthews' left wing. He excelled with MacKinnon last year. He can play the "Hyman role" Tenacious on the forecheck, speed and annoying.

Kerfoot-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Mikheyev-Engval-Kapanen

Dirty top 9

Reactions: Leafs1993

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
I can't stop thinking about a third line of:

Mikheyev-Engval-Kapanen

I think that it would be a matchup nightmare.

Move Kerfoot on to Matthews' left wing. He excelled with MacKinnon last year. He can play the "Hyman role" Tenacious on the forecheck, speed and annoying.

Kerfoot-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Mikheyev-Engval-Kapanen

Dirty top 9
We have an AJ problem then, cause he's not going on the 4th line...

goleafsgo1990

Feb 7, 2012
We have an AJ problem then, cause he's not going on the 4th line...

Like Mik/Tavares/Nylander more for 2nd

Engvall/Kerfoot/Kapp for 3rd

Keeps the force that is Hyman/Matty/Marner together

A trade needs to happen and if it doesn't address grit/reliable D/backup G I don't think I'll be surprised lol.

Reactions: CelticDruid

TDotMassive

Jul 13, 2018
6ix
Like Mik/Tavares/Nylander more for 2nd

Engvall/Kerfoot/Kapp for 3rd

Keeps the force that is Hyman/Matty/Marner together

A trade needs to happen and if it doesn't address grit/reliable D/backup G I don't think I'll be surprised lol.
Yup I agree... I think AJ is going to be traded. The smart move would be to use his cap space in a trade for a high quality backup, or someone that can even be a second starter. Right now if Andersen goes down in the playoffs, or just before... the season would be done.

goleafsgo1990

Feb 7, 2012
Yup I agree... I think AJ is going to be traded. The smart move would be to use his cap space in a trade for a high quality backup, or someone that can even be a second starter. Right now if Andersen goes down in the playoffs, or just before... the season would be done.

Yea Johnsson is simply too good for the bottom 6 and not good enough for the top 6 since the rise of Mikky/Engvall. I will cry if Dubas makes the trade and it's for a soft player again..Already made that mistake with Barrie, please no more! 1 reliable D, 1 gritty player that can keep up and 1 backup goalie, Santa Dubas!

FireBabcock

Apr 21, 2019
When does Seattle pick their player in the expansion draft? Could be good to have an extra forward around for them to take their claim without hurting our depth

KitchenSink

Dec 3, 2018
Yea Johnsson is simply too good for the bottom 6 and not good enough for the top 6 since the rise of Mikky/Engvall. I will cry if Dubas makes the trade and it's for a soft player again..Already made that mistake with Barrie, please no more! 1 reliable D, 1 gritty player that can keep up and 1 backup goalie, Santa Dubas!

All for just AJ and 3.4 million in cap space?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad