GDT: Special Edition - PATRIOTS 19 Tampa Bay 14 FINAL - RED SOX 2 Houston 8 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Only good news here is that Verlander probably has one inning left, and then they are into that bullpen. If they get into the Astros pen with 4 innings left to play, and can't pull it out, they deserve to lose.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Between Sale getting his crap kicked in, Gronk being out in Tampa, and Bergy/Backes/Krug out for the B's, I'd say I'm pretty rustled.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I expected to lose the series. I know Houston's got a deeper roster and rotation, but I thought that as long as we had Sale we'd be alright if Pomeranz could steal one.

This is just a disaster.

pineapplestastegood

Oct 4, 2017
This is the most unlikeable Red Sox team since fried chicken and beer, so to be honest, I'm not bummed out that they're getting embarrassed. Get rid of the jackasses and come back next year with a real team.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
This is the most unlikeable Red Sox team since fried chicken and beer, so to be honest, I'm not bummed out that they're getting embarrassed. Get rid of the jackasses and come back next year with a real team.

This team desperately needs a slugger (Stanton??), but it'll be status quo. Minor moves, same manager.

"John Farrell has won two consecutive AL East titles FOR THE FIRST TIME IN RED SOX HISTORY, so of course we have faith in bringing him back next year" - Dombrowski, Werner, Henry.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Aside from Hanley, who go you consider a jackass? Price?

The team does need some weeding out. I think Mookie, Benny and JBJ are very likable along with Christian and Devers. There's some guys who play lesser roles (Holt and Young) who need to go being replaced by Nunez and Davis.

Anyways, aside from a couple I like this team a lot more than the infamous Chicken Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce